Dog Rock of The Hills

I’m not convinced that the ears of this Kalamunda “Dog Rock” have been formed by geological forces as old as time. On the other hand, neither was the the collar on Albany’s Dog Rock. A worst by Shaun. These hills attempts at garden worsts a la the still baffling Black Brocky are a worrying sign. Very worrying. Recreation Road for those interested in a purchase. You may be able to get a discount of a few thousand by asking why that stupid fucking rock is in the garden.

This entry was posted in worst art, worst sculpture and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Dog Rock of The Hills

1. richarbl says:

Whats scrawled on the letterbox next door…. 2 eh?

2. Hugh Jass says:

That fucking rocks.

Is that a Wishing Well I spy in the corner?

4. Jaidyn-Jaxxon says:

‘Come on Rod it’s a perfect time to sell! We can downscale to something – well – easier, maybe down in Settler’s Hills where we won’t have to scale these bloody mountains everyday.’
    ‘Awr, I dunno love. I just dunno. It’s not just the turret, it’s not even the pinscher – it’s the brickwork. Who’s gunna buy just another shitty brick duplex? It’s totally overwhelmed by that fucking cunt Rooehrdsveldt next door, and his fucking Colorbond.’
    ‘Oh come on Rod it’s not that bad!’
    ‘No it is, Charelle, it is!’
    ‘No it’s not Rod. You’re not due in Karratha for another two days, remember? Still time for a spruce-up!’
    ‘Oh my god Charelle. You thinkin’ what I’m thinkin’?’
    (in chorus)
    ‘STUCCO!!!!!!’

5. vegan says:

didn’t this place used to have more of these monstrosities? or is that another kalamunda highlight i’m thinking of?

He looks like a denuded, hungover, retrenched Carol.

7. vegan says:

perhaps adele might buy it as a country retreat?

8. BrownBook says:

Nice contrast with eave-less black roof next door

9. Natalia Fan #1 says:

How much is that doggie in the front yard? (arf! arf!)
    The one with the mulesed granite tail
    How much is that doggie in the window? (arf! arf!)
    I do hope that doggie’s for sale

I must take a trip to Kalamunda
    Find me and my love a new home
    If we have a dog, we won’t be lonesome
    Even if he’s made of stone

How much is that doggie in the window? (arf! arf!)
    The one with the waggley tail
    How much is that doggie in the window? (arf! arf!)
    I do hope that doggie’s for sale

I read on Perth Now there are robbers (roof! roof!)
    With flashlights that shine in the dark
    So we need a doggie to protect us
    And scare them away with one bark (?!)

10. Natalia Fan #1 says:

Whoops, replace second chorus with first.

11. BRIK says: