Rench Fries, Urger Rings

Some product related pics. One from Jen via IGA Kinross. (Kinross, like White Bum Valley, is a suburb I’ve never been to). Another from Outrage Cohen. Lynx may be using their famous “irony”. IGA maybe not. Surprisingly, Outrage has the better focused shot. A first?

This entry was posted in worst of perth and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

52 Responses to Rench Fries, Urger Rings

I tried the Lynx on Monday morning.

It didn’t work.

2. Jen says:

My picture is out of focus because there was an IGA guy walking towards me and I don’t like the ones at Kinross, so depressed

3. flynn says:

An ‘Urger Ring” for when you are feeling a tad reluctant.

4. Michael says:

The problem was that the guy in charge coming up with the illuminated initials failed to come through.

It’s a different world up there in Kinross. From memory you actually do drive past a road called “Diablo” to get there. Ninth circle, etc.

5. Jackson says:

Lynx is hardly a Perth worst.
    Sorry I’m grumpy you didn’t work my pizza shop sign in here.

• Will I have to go to 3 posts a day to get everyone’s stuff in?

• poor lisa says:

Surely you’ve got the rest of the year to post them. January is a statistical blip, “My new year’s resolution is to finally take a photograph of that fucking thing and send it to LA, there, done, now I can break all the difficult ones with a clear conscience.”

Can’t wait to have a Ruit Tingle and a Olly Waffle when I get home…

7. Frank Calabrese says:

Speaking of Worsts there is going to be a V Capri reunion on the 17th of January at Eve.

Details here.

Surely my LOL could’ve had a run here? No? Pah.

9. Pingback: Rusted Hoist « The Worst of Perth