Wheels on Fire

I laughed a lot when I received this. Pathetic laughter. A sort of open mouthed cackling. This one is almost Banksy quality. It’s bad, but still hypnotic. A story is being told by the ghost of Kuleshov I think. The chair facing away from the woman, the rough graphics. Add a man and bowl of soup and you’re halfway to the fucking Odessa Steps. Via Shazza, seen at South Fremantle IGA staff bog. I would like to follow the thought processes for this one. How does the idea spark from knowing you have a pen, to doing this? And why was a flange not added to the other model? wheelchaircu

wheelchairwheelchairwd

This entry was posted in worst graffiti and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Wheels on Fire

1. Fred says:

Well, I think it was quite funny… but I’m quite tired now so that probably makes it funnier ;)

By the way, I noticed that you worked on the infamous Panther-movies. Do you know what happen with the guy who played the hero, Edward Stazak?

bouncing on a Space Hopper always gives me an erection, too

This is anti-late night trading propaganda.

I initially suspected Eric Ripper, but it’s not his electorate.

I’ve eliminated Adele Carles, as she would approve of green stenciled art.

Everything is political.

4. monkeypants says:

i’m appreciating the detailed bell end. very considerate of the artiste….

5. Paracleet says:

There was a time in this state not so many years ago when it was unusal for a public toliet door to be not so adorned. Not Worst.

6. Cookster says:

Flange may have been a tad complicated for this particular artiste – pubis or no pubis… so many choices and needing the work of a finer marker.

7. shazza says:

It surprises me that no one has mentioned the unusual position of his left testicle. Or is is his right?

he also has only one leg
    and only one arm (although that appears to be all he needs)

and the woman has no neck, and needs her head to levitate above her rather rounded shoulders, whilst teetering on stumps of legs with no feet.

I blame this modern art business, and the lack of proper life drawing classes these days at art school.

If this is the standard of drawing, no wonder the sculpture is so bad.

how about a nice landscape? you just don’t see that these days, they all want to just draw phalluses.

9. margeryx says:

As usual the door this is painted on is too narrow to allow wheel chair access. And there’s probably another door to negotiate inside this one.

• Bento says:

And unless Shazza was out & about on her stilts again, it looks like there might be a couple of steps to negotiate, or at least a rather steep ramp.

10. Pingback: The Best of The Worst 2009 « The Worst of Perth

11. ronggly says:

Does anyone know of any Banksy’s in Perth ? Google doesn’t reveal anything [I’ve spotted what looks like one on a fence in Doubleview of all places. ]

12. Reblogged this on The Worst of Perth and commented:

Masterpieces of The Worst of Perth. Reviving some of the best over the last few weeks. By Shazza. This is one of my all time favourites.