Wee Sanely

Perhaps there will be a flood of passive aggressives since Bento opened that door. Here’s one from Prince Angar of Avacal aka Ninefingers (really?). And one from Meccano. A sign like this would make me want to urinate all over the sanity bin. We have a sign in our toilet which urges gentlemen to clean up their accidents. Now listen “I’m not your mother!” I am not going to clean up a work toilet, even if i don’t even reach the door before starting.

Meccano’s Wee Man is perhaps too disturbing to comment on. Do these people have a toilet that’s a couple of metres off the ground? A six month old toddler would be taller if that’s a real toilet. His knees appear to be well below the level of the bowl. If your child’s chest is level with the seat, then slashing the floor is the least of his problems.

weesanitywee

This entry was posted in worst of perth. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Wee Sanely

How did Prince Angar resist crossing it out and writing loony, TLA ?

I was quietly hopeful that I’d never have occasion to link this, but “Pants Man” Meccano has left me no choice.

2. shazza says:

I note with pride Weeman is made in Australia, I wonder if DICK Smith had a HAND in this??

Yeh, yeh. Here for the rest of the week, try the Veal, etc.

3. Big Ramifications says:

Thanks for being so kind as to protect my identity, Lazy Aussie, but Prince Angar=Big Ramifications isn’t widely known, and not at my work.

There really is a Prince Angar of Avacal aka Ninefingers. I accidentally found him while idly Googling for alternative spellings of “anger.” As one often does.

4. http://wiki.antir.sca.org/index.php?title=Angar_Ninefingers

He’s quite a good looking chap. I’m half suspecting this is some sort of title you buy for 50 krone with a free photo sitting chucked in.

I did not think of LOONY BIN, Snuff. Much shame.

However, they were installing two new toilets a little while ago, and half way thru the job they’re lying in the corner of the ladies loo while the pipes are being installed and I put up some identical signs

LADIES! NO DEFECATING IN THESE TOILETS. THANKYOU, MANAGEMENT.

5. Paracleet says:

I seem to recall seeing a whole blog relating to such passive aggressive delights.

There being no Bento Jr, the Weeman is of no use to me. Being a metrocentric twat, this is more my thing.

7. meccano101 says:

It was the ‘Blade Runner’ Font that really caught my eye.
    BTW I really need to credit Chris Gozza for alerting me to this.

That kid is dressed sharp. I demand the name of his tailor.

But why is his penis in his shirt?

9. Michael says:

Quote “We have a sign in our toilet which urges gentlemen to clean up their accidents. Now listen “I’m not your mother!” I am not going to clean up a work toilet, even if i don’t even reach the door before starting.”

One thing I hate with a passion is men not cleaning up after urinating on the toilet seats or on the floor where I need to stand.

I dont want sit in your f*&kin pee and I certainly don’t want to have to clean it up after.

The other thing that really p*%ses me off is when men decide to dry themselves on the toilet roll thereby ruining the whole roll for everyone else afterwards.

10. Anonymous Perthon says:

Since we’ve moved onto all things toilet-ty, you shouldn’t miss this – THE COMFORT WIPE

Sadly it is not Aussie made.

11. Téa B says:

LOL we actually have one of those… and its great for my 3 year old son who isn’t tall enough (nor is it long enough) to go over the bowl.

It might look stupid but its actually a really great invention :)