Concrete Boots

If anyone in the east coast has a concrete issue please feel free to check out my website and it might answer your questions. Andy

– I’m going to give you concrete boots and shove you in Halifax harbour Andy. When’s a good time for you? Canadian chat forum. Speak with Canadians

More concrete commentary, this time in Mt Lawley. It may be criticising the Council’s wet concrete management skills. Not only will people write stuff in wet concrete if you leave it unattended, objects placed on wet concrete will tend to sink quicksand like towards the centre of the earth, as seen by CC a few streets away in Northbridge. Thanks CC.

council

councilcone

This entry was posted in worst graffiti and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Concrete Boots

1. Grrr says:

I daresay some drunken wag is responsible for the second picture. My experience, though limited, with concrete is that things need to be pushed into it.

The first picture makes me wonder: Who would criticise the council in concrete? Who would take the time, when most crackpots usually turn up at the meetings…

It’s a work-in-progress for next year’s Sculpture by the Sea at Cott.

3. Groucho says:

I believe the cone is growing up through the pavement

I for one welcome our new cone-headed overlords.

5. Big Ramifications says:

The correct quote is “a ass.” This irks me.

6. Big Ramifications says:

please note: The fact that people get it wrong doesn’t irk me. That would make me a wanker. The fact that the quote itself is wrong irks me.

But I’m sure Mr Dickens meant it to be like that. So, er, technically…

As you were, gents.

• shazza says:

Perhaps it was actually intended as a glowing tribute to the council but the author was rudely interrupted prior to completion? Maybe they were trying to say ‘the council is an assiduous group of folk’.

• Bento says:

The fact that people get it wrong irks me.

I guess that makes me an wanker.

7. Nothing like bad spelling or quoting to kick things along. So an ideal post would have Patti Chong, with her name spelt incorrectly in a story in The West about boozies. Maybe would have to work in brothel design in too.

8. Johnny Nonation says:

A cone of silence? Sorry about that chief.