Egged

I would spit on this car for its hideous graphics, but would I take the trouble to punish it with a carton of free range? Someone did. Stirling.

carstirlingcarstirlingcu

This entry was posted in worst car, worst graphic design and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Egged

1. Vic Demised says:

You working my area now, LA? I’d have called it Balcatta, given it’s on the corner of Wanneroo Rd + Morley Drive, right outside my Doctor’s surgery. And I noticed there was egg on the ground beneath the vehicle, so it was obviously egged in situ. Maybe the Macca’s across the road had some eggs which were past their use-by date?

2. Lazy Aussie says:

Oh, Stirling was a guess. Where does Balcatta end, or is it a moveable feast?
    That McDonalds is in tomorrow.

3. Groucho says:

It looks like an ecclesiastic pole vault…

4. Vic Demised says:

Sorry to be so pedantic, LA. I believe Balcatta begins north of Morley Drive. As a physical entity, it stretches quite a way; as a state of mind it is very limited.

I have a friend who claims to live “in the nice part of Balcatta”. I have been, to date, unable to substantiate this claim.

6. You must know the area. It’s near the place where the living will envy the dead.

7. Pingback: Shame Grilled « The Worst of Perth

8. shirazz says:

That car had one of those “vehucle reported” orange stickers on it last I saw it