The Hunch Drunk of Osborne Park

Now Cookster is always trawling for links to The Perth Files, seeking to mould the city (and Freo) to his own sick metrocentric, beaver damming, round-housing, cork soaking agenda. “Improve the city”, “the good of the people” blah blah blah. It just makes you sick. But the man can get a nice worst from time to time. Who can forget Brian Burke at McDonalds, the slide of which is still sitting in an envelope next to me, but which for some reason I don’t mail back to him, despite having both a stamp and his address?  Here’s one he got in Osborne Park, near a worst that has featured previously, but now can’t find.(Abandoned Mexican and Chineser restaurants in Scarb Beach road.) Oh, here it is.

There’s now been over 500 posts , with about 700 original Perth photos so far. No surprise I can’t find it. No wonder I’m being archived by the State library. Can the label “National Treasure” be far off? Anyhoo, Cookster braved a fully worked Daihatsu Charade to get this. I did have doubts though. Is this graffiti bad or bad/good? I wish this had been Freo, so I could have titled it The Hunch Drunk Near Notre Dame.

drunkhunch

This entry was posted in worst graffiti and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to The Hunch Drunk of Osborne Park

1. poor lisa says:

How can a skateboarding mullah clutching a bacardi breezer be bad?

2. If he hadn’t gone the Patti Chong underarm hair…

I’m glad someone told me it is a skateboard,

I thought it was a large French loaf,
    or a particularly eye-watering double headed dildo, which may explain why his arse is torn

4. Joe says:

Whats wrong with his face and why is he wearing a bullet proof vest?

Oh yeah its osborne park.

5. Cookster says:

TLA, I WILL make this city mine one day. Mark my words. When She-Ra and Patti are peeling grapes and fanning you with archived copies of The West in your Rouse Head penthouse apartment, I will still be hard at work, coak sorking, deaver bamming and rous housing.

Poor Lisa, how long did it take you to realise that was a ‘skateboard’? I thought it was a tribal warrior sporting a tribal shield, or a Russian soldier carrying a life preserver and a bottle of Smirnoff.

Respec’ to da Cookster. Who can forget his turds on the streets of Subi?? I’f I’d been sharper that could’ve been in the Post.

7. Cookster says:

You can’t polish a turd dc…

no, but you can roll it in glitter