Sell my arse

What kind of dumbarsery is this? Less controversial than risible. they need to see some bennetton ads for controversy sells, or some Singleton “Where ja get it?”magic. I like the Avant Guard Security sticker. Sounds like they wear berets.

From Paracleet. I’m not sure if thanks is the right word.

controversysellslge

This entry was posted in worst advertising, worst sign. Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Sell my arse

1. Frank Calabrese says:

All I can say is….

I’m loving it. All yer Xmas gifts there. They have “merch”. and you can “klick” on things. The About section is empty. I’m putting the Double Glock tee on my wish list.

Indeed, DFOC. I’m tossing up between these two.

4. Orbea says:

the chap of the left is a candidate for douchebag of the year

5. Ljuke says:

Putting the word “Controversy” onto a t-shirt like that is the kind of thing Kmart would do. I do like their socks, though. And the way their logo kind of looks like a swastika if you glance at it quickly.

There’s a lot of pics of bike chains wrapped around fists. Are they mechanics too? My bike has a puncture, I wonder if I took it to them…

6. zoot says:

Why have they got their caps on back to front?

7. Rolly says:

They’ve got their faces on the wrong way.

8. lauredhel says:

I thought the art recalled a swastika, too. Roses! Old skool tattoo art! How fresh!

are they playing “rock paper scissors” ?

looks like a draw to me

the fat guy in the middle is doing that cheating thing where you delay pulling your hand from behind your back until you’ve seen what the other guys have chosen

I bet he’s got his fist in a ‘rock’

10. Orbea says:

the chap in the middle is playing ‘rock paper zyklon-B’?

11. Ljuke says:

If these guys ARE tough gangsters, won’t we all get our arses beaten pretty soon for taking the piss out of them?

If so, let me just say that that guy in the middle is a dumb looking fat fuck with a neck that resembles a chin and the clothing of a two year old. And the facial expression of a mildly retarded person.

nice new avatar Ljuke. a sensitive man-child.

13. Bill O'Slatter says:

He’s gonna come roun and kick your ass Ljuke soon as he can find your IP address. Him and his dad.

14. jordache says:

I don’t know, maybe Toscani should be taking a leaf out of this portfolio. He really needs to lift his game if this is the competition.

15. Ljuke says:

Cohen:

Are you still getting the Sattler one? At the request of LA, I have changed it, but I still haven’t seen the change yet. When I do, Alfredo Garcia AND his head are both in a lot of trouble.

16. Orbea says:

the chap on the right? foetal alcohol syndrome?

17. Scurrilous says:

Guys who play music and try to sell their music and stuff.

Controversy? What controversy? Oh, the symbol looks a bit like a nazi sign, well I guess that’s really out there then.

Did they pick the wrong word, because doesn’t conspiracy sell a whole lot better? Ask Dan Brown, there’s a man who knows how to use a symbol.

18. The tuft under the centre bloke’s lip. Is that known as a landing strip?

19. Orbea says:

flavour saver or clit tickler?

20. Groucho says:

All youse guys missed the real issue here…how does the fat guy in the middle reach his dick when he goes to the toilet…..not sure his arms are long enough…..

21. Orbea says:

why do you think he’s standing in the middle?