Weekend Worstoff 28

An excellent worst from Téa, combining the brown mist of bore water, with bad education dept spelling. She’s a bit coy on location. Téa will do you a good website too. That she finally got this in TWOP after 6 months of waiting, can give you all hope. I counted this week that there are 50 bad cars in the queue. All worthy.
Brown Mist

Brown Mist

CAVAL13R spotted this one in Subi. A hearse with 2 (count ’em) coffins. I assume this is Death’s car, looking for new ways to kill off any charm Subiaco still has. Thanks Cav.

Death to the markets

Death to the markets

Orbea finds time and space distoted in Shenton Park via Realestate.com Excellent.

Curvature of time and space

Curvature of time and space

And David Teh ‘Rage Rottobloggo Wine Winner Arts Alliance Cohen visits the fresh food people Woolworths to give us a snap of their apples AND instructions on how to use lemons. There were several more in this vein, but Weekend Worstoff already bulging. I also note that The Worst of Perth via tags comes up before Rottobloggo itself in a Google search.

It just takes 1

It just takes 1

But don't eat the lemon

But don't eat lemon

And in a similar vein from Turf. I think it would have been cooler to have product of China, but anyway.

Thanks everyone for some excellent worsts as usual.

This entry was posted in worst advertising, worst food, worst sign, worst spelling and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Weekend Worstoff 28

1. Pingback: House-hunting: traps for the young player at Hoyden About Town

2. Juffy says:

I’m not sure what terrifies me more – the random holes in the kitchen wall (and the tap!), the $679k price tag or the fact that it’s under offer. o_O

Respect. My father ran a painting business for donkey’s years after he got out of the Navy, so there were always colour charts lying around, and I was always intrigued by the names they came up with for the colours. I don’t recall seeing Bore Water Brown, but Mission Brown I still have nightmares about. Tresspassing must be some Oktoberfest ritual.

Given the proximity of the Drive In, (as opposed to Drive Through, or Thru, as everyone seems to prefer) Bottle Shop, those coffins could be Eskies.

It’s a fair call on the olives, but then Guinea pigs are neither from Guinea, nor pigs.

Avagoodweegend, TLA.

4. Rolly says:

And Kalamata olives are not only grown in Kalamata.

5. Those apples look so bad, they could be organic.

6. poor lisa says:

Why is the hearse going to the pub?

7. Golden1 says:

If you have two coffins in the back of the car do you really have time to go to the pub?

8. Zarquon says:

It’s the last call.

Discarded VB advertisement lyrics #47:

You can get it walkin’
    You can get it talkin’
    You can get it transporting a corpse.

10. Frank Calabrese says:

Speaking of Bad Apples :-)

“Magistrate Christine Haskett said his victim Maureen Wyer had “grave fears …”

12. Frank Calabrese says:

From thr Access 31 version of The Couch, which is now on Aurora – a couple of Colourful local Pollies making Mince Pies.

13. Groucho says:

I thought the wake happened after the coffins went into the ground……nothing is sacred anymore in Subiaco, nothing I tell ya.

Exactly how many squeezable wedges do you get from a 1kg lemon ?

And chili powder does not come from Chile…

14. gonk says:

i could be wrong, but i believe that hearse belongs to a sword swallowing character that used to hang around in forest chase.

15. Frank Calabrese says:

A certain High Profile Funeral some 10 years ago put paid to that idea :-)

16. Jesse says:

Is that Matty Blade’s hearse maybe? I knwo he drives one.

17. thecool says:

another classic ford. not many of those models in perth