Stunned Comedian Loses Bottle

With the Bedford Crackpot unwilling to front the cameras, it was left to media and Arts Alliance Supremo David Fucking Outrage Cohen (R) to accept his bottle of Howling Wolves from The Lazy Aussie for second place in the Town of Vincent competition.
Maintain teh rage

Maintain teh rage

Crackpot revealed.

Shown actual size

Shown actual size

This entry was posted in worst of perth and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Stunned Comedian Loses Bottle

1. Midlandia says:

David Cohen’s lack of any/all of the following indicate that he is a mediocre union boss:
    Vest, white shirt, suspenders, dark tie, a clean shave.

On an (somewhat?) related note, some of you may be aware that the CFMEU has halted their election over member list irregularities. You know you’re in trouble when your name is usually preceded by phrases like ‘militant,’ or ’embattled.’

What IS of note, however, is that as of TODAY, the terms off all the officials elected last time have expired. This means nobody is in charge; potentially a step up from Kevin Reynolds.

2. Pic added. Crackpot shown actual size.

No crack?

4. BCF says:

Dont go there… :)

5. Cookster says:

Two observations:

1. TLA, what is happening with that left hand of yours in the pic with Teh ‘Rage?

2. I note the second image depicts an empty bottle and a black skivvy that looks suspiciously like yours…

6. I have no black skivvy. Or ring on finger for that matter. Or werewolves of London style hairy hands. My hand is clenched because I know it should be Skink’s bottle.

youse is right Midlandia. i’m working on my beer gut, but i have a long way to catch up.

incidentally, did you see The West on Thursday? Kevin Reynolds said “the media union” was “piss weak” because we haven’t obtained a public holiday for Melbourne Cup Day for its members. more mediocrity from me.

haven’t cracked the Howling yet. waiting for a special time. for when I get my next parking ticket from the Town of Vincent, perhaps…

8. BCF says:

I polished it off last night in fine company (without soda,ice, ivory cigarette holder or silk dressing gown!) and I can assure you all, the pot had a big crack in the bottom! (ooo-err Mrs Slokum) I would’nt be seen dead with a perfectly formed pot! As for the werewolf hands, that must have been the booze taking effect!

Very observant Cookster to know teh Bot was empty – I put the top back on thinking no-one would spot that!!

9. BCF says:

And yes that is a “two fingers” gesture specially for our beloved Rageous Cohen!!

I bumped into a former colleague from long ago yesterday. She had seen from a friend’s colleague’s brother the Vincent competition. I informed her about my glorious win. I had to describe my entry, and the one from Boating Camping Fishing. Then she said: “I liked the one which said ‘Sicily, but with electricity’.”

I laughed like a drain. Like a clogged drain in the City of Vincent coping with a downpour.

your friend clearly has class and taste.

is she cute?