Meat me in Carlisle

There was some discussion about the butcher next to the drive through Buddhist Temple the other day. Here it is. Is it deliberate that he appears to be lopping off his willy? Do those snags pick up a bit of neck hair?
The Meating Place

The Meating Place

I came for the meat. I stayed for the squint

I came for the meat. I stayed for the squint

This entry was posted in worst advertising, worst sign and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Meat me in Carlisle

A McSherry sausage
    Is sooper dooper meaty:
    Firm, pink and fatty.

2. forkboy says:

Juxtaposition
    Mystery bag secrets known
    by Buddist Butchers

3. vic demised says:

The winking butcher
    beside the Buddhist temple,
    self-circumcising

4. Cookster says:

Slippery as a butcher’s digit.

5. I’ve seen pictures painted by blind armless wheelchair bound pensioners using a paint brush grasped between poorly fitted dentured teeth that’s better than this shit.

Still any man who is willing to sacrifice his cock for his trade has to be admired.

6. forkboy says:

Johnnyscrotum @ 5 – J’Srco… considering Im the only man in recent X film history capable of blowing himself…..me thinks that this would certainly be a fail proof way to achieve this without the resulting messy facial….perhaps another movie could be in the pipe line for you??…”Mc Sherry J’Scro – The Cock Mad Butcher of Archer Street” The MUSICAL!!!!!!…..nice

7. Groucho says:

Definately no Kev “drop a chop” Kavanagh…found a clip of the the trendy butcher from Wollongong

The only fitting name left to match the signage would be to call himself Frank Furt

Not related to the thread, but this made me laugh. I know you shouldn’t laugh at the deceased, but this made me spit coffee through my nose:

Dave Freeman, an advertising agency executive who co-wrote “100 Things to Do Before You Die,” an adventure-seeking and often unconventional travel guide that personified the way he lived his life, has died. He was 47.

Freeman died Aug. 17 after falling and hitting his head at his home in Venice. He was only halfway through completing all the items on his list.

Thanks Groucho. A great clip, and well worth a butcher’s hook. So that’s why they called it swinging London ! I appreciated the Curator’s meateorological link in their notes from Kev to Hunk of Spunk Kel, too.