Cross My Palm

Ransacking the TWOP image folders for something Jesus carking compliant for Easter, when I remembered this. Nearly every time I have stopped outside an ugly church it has been a Uniting Church. A Uniting Church utilising glass bricks no less should have been a disaster, but this one in Busselton not too bad. In case it was not worst enough, I have included another shot from last time I was in Busselton. Dude, you’re driving a Toyota. Maybe no-one has pointed out that it’s not a Kenworth.

crucifix
kenworth

add to del.icio.us :: Add to Blinkslist :: add to furl :: Digg it :: add to ma.gnolia :: Stumble It! :: add to simpy :: seed the vine :: :: :: TailRank

This entry was posted in worst car, worst church, worst transport and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Cross My Palm

1. Nettie says:

No, I think that church is definitely a ‘worst’ but then again, being an atheist I think the majority of churches fall into that category!

2. Anonymous Perthon says:

So, is that the priests car – I havent seen many uniting church company cars is it typical?

3. CK says:

That top pic is a crematorium, right? Could this be a little bit of Auschwitz in Busselton?

I might just say that the brickwork looks a bit ropey. Uniting Church volunteers have much to answer for.

4. The Intellectual Bogan says:

Does the rising sun shine through the glass bricks on a particular religious festival day?

Or do they act as a lens, to allow the sun to incinerate evildoers?

5. Anonymous Perthon says:

Mr Bogan, if your theory were true do you think the lens would have let LA survive the photo shoot?

6. On the solstice every thousand years the rays will iluminate a Busselton virgin.

7. Frank Calabrese says:

[On the solstice every thousand years the rays will iluminate a Busselton virgin.]

Personally selected by the local Member of Parliament who has been mentioned quite often here :-)

8. If it’s cloudy, you may not see a Busselton virgin for 2 or three thousand years. Like Bunbury.

Try Our Ladys Aussumption church now that is the worst.