Busty Big Cat

Munted snapped these in Wanneroo. Personally I prefer the top half of a lion combined with the bottom half of a woman. Or the left half of a woman, with the right side of a big cat, but that’s just personal taste. I also don’t think the wings are strong enough to lift those norks off the podium. Waldecks are saying they know gardens best. I say Cobras.

Thanks Munted.

waldeck2.jpg
waldeck11.jpg

add to del.icio.us :: Add to Blinkslist :: add to furl :: Digg it :: add to ma.gnolia :: Stumble It! :: add to simpy :: seed the vine :: :: :: TailRank

This entry was posted in worst art and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Busty Big Cat

1. Those arms look a little manly. Perhaps they’re moobies?

the look on her face is disconcerting. this is Bast, apparently.
    esteemed site creator, it seems your preferred version does exist: she/it is Sekhmet, with a lioness head and body of a black woman.
    I see Bast is “the Goddess of cats, the rising sun, the moon, truth, enlightenment, lesbians, sexuality, physical pleasures, fertility, bounty, birth, plenty, the household and protector of the home, civilization, creation, music, dance, the arts, hemp, and battler of serpents which attack the sun god. Bast also represents the Maiden aspect of the Triple Goddess”.
    very versatile, but nothing about gardens there (unless you’re growing hemp?).

3. OK, Bast has the lion head, but who is this then. Woman with head of cobra, wings, and lion body? Is this a Griffyn?

4. Big Texan says:

My cat squats like that when he plants a turd in the litter box.

A griffyn/gryphon/griffon/griffin has the head and wings of an eagle and the body of a lion.

5. Anonymous Perthon says:

Well I’ve been staring at this thing for quite some time now and I cannot figure out what it is, Egyptian headdress, Hollywood norks, wrestler arms, pleasure mouth, wings and then it just sort of ends in a swirl – what is it?

6. Pleasure mouth? Will you explain why the nose is brown Anony? Surely a bore water stain couldn’t get that high?

7. Anonymous Perthon says:

LA, “pleasure mouth” just a little something I read on some packaging in a certain sort of shop – Thanks for pointing out the stain, now I can no longer look at the thing whilst trying to figure out what it is

8. SkyLantern says:

A succubus perhaps? Tempting you into the garden shop for some fertilizer…

9. Dukes says:

The face says it all

“OMG BOOBS”

10. Nettie says:

That thing is … disturbing.

11. James says:

It’s the gates from The Neverending Story!

Now I hope you all have the theme in your head for the rest of the day. I think I will.

12. Rolly says:

Never Ending Story??
    Now that really is an appropriate theme for a suburban garden supply centre.

13. Curi_Oz says:

Lions lower body; Woman’s upper body and the Egyptian headdress thing indicates that it is probably supposed to be a sphinx.

In which case the question is not about walking on four, two or three legs, but how one gets a garden to grow (or just survive) under current weather conditions?

14. Pingback: Winged, Norked and Wrapped in Plastic « The Worst of Perth

15. Groveldog says:

Working my way through the archives as a bit of a newb, but decided to pop the cherry.

Years ago I was talking to a guy at Formstone (I’m fairly sure) who made the sphinxes/sphinxii mentioned that the boobies were made with 1.25L coke bottles, and obviously tweaked from that, so to speak.

I never fail to picture coke bottles when I hit that Waldecks for my gardening needs. Mmm thirsty.

• Well it’s a improvement on whoever the woman was whose boozies were said to be the form of champagne glasses. Napoleon’s Josephine? The modern boozie must be rendered with coke bottles. BTW there will be 2000 posts in a few weeks. I somehow wish I was in your situation myself. A website with thousands of good posts to trawl through!

16. Groveldog says:

That would be Marie Antoinette. And yes, can’t believe I’m only up to 2008. Jeebus. It is quite the indulgence, knowing I have so much to get through. The withdrawls when I reach 2012 are bound to be quite the horror though.