House of the Lesbian Mermaid

Now this house would make a great TWOP headquarters. I’ve taken so many photos lately, I can’t remember exactly where this is. Joondanna, maybe. It probably shouldn’t be in The Worst of Perth, as it really is rather splendid, even though, or perhaps because it has a certain home made feel about it. It’s a little hard to say what this pair is up to. I can tell you’re leaning closer to your screens, but yes it is possibly some mermaid on human lesbian action. Or something. If there’s a mermaid humping a woman’s leg somewhere in the city, The Worst of Perth will find it. Move back from the screen a little. You’ll hurt your eyes.

mermaid
mermaid

add to del.icio.us :: Add to Blinkslist :: add to furl :: Digg it :: add to ma.gnolia :: Stumble It! :: add to simpy :: seed the vine :: :: :: TailRank

This entry was posted in worst architecture, worst house and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to House of the Lesbian Mermaid

1. Golden1 says:

Now that’s something you don’t see every day!

2. Robotnik says:

This one is one Royal Street near the top of the hill, east of Wanneroo Rd. I love this place. A beautiful Mediterannean transplant. So much better than those awful bland 50s places with the arches and the columns added later to Medify them, this one looks like it was designed from the ground up. Deserves a much better location. And it used to be cleaner. Those girls have let themselves go.

3. Blandwagon says:

It’s a great example of Mediterannean Kitsch! It’s also a great example of the first rule of Italian architecture – never paint your cement render.

4. Pingback: Prime Lesbians Blog » House of the Lesbian Mermaid

5. Lyn says:

Gorgeous. Great choice of blinds.

6. Anonymous Perthon says:

I love this house, it sold recently but the new owners haven’t done anything dreadful to it ..yet

7. Golden1 says:

Maybe not lesbians, maybe they are just excitedly trying to solve the giant, super cross-word puzzle behind them.
    (which is not to say that lesbians wouldn’t be good at cross-word puzzles)

8. Looks like the two ladies have just been “married” and are setting to sea for the honeymoon or is this art as metaphor : the twin aspects of the one personality. I would guess the latter.

9. empirejess says:

somebody BOUGHT this place? as in, willingly forked over cash for it?
    it’s amazing what the housing shortage will make some people do.

10. I’d buy it. I love it. I’d be adding some more lezzos to the games room though.

11. Nettie says:

If it wasn’t for the artwork this house would still make TWOP yeah? Just for the shocking design or the garish blinds?

I wonder who the mermaid is waving to?

12. I think she’s saying “Ride ’em cowboy!”

13. Mazarina says:

I really like this house too! At least it’s not a carbon copy of every other house around it and that makes it interesting – something that’s painfully absent in most Perth suburbs. Plus a bit of girl on girl (or fish depending on how you look at it) action doesn’t hurt.

14. Mr Sparkle says:

#6 – you havent seen the carport structure then.

15. I hope they haven’t deep sixed the lezzos!

16. Pingback: New Perth Public Architecture Forum | The Worst of Perth

17. The (J)Stroker says:

That picture is good for fapping.