New balls please

Martin sent this shot from City Beach Tennis Club. Someone left the gates open and voila! What a lovely post for the millionth viewer. I heard that a similar outrage was perpetrated on the playing field of a prominent girl school by a group from a prominent boys’ school recently. The nurries seem to be animated. Or perhaps it’s time lapse in the style of Duchamp’s  “Nurries descending a staircase.”

This entry was posted in worst graffiti and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

48 Responses to New balls please

1. flynn says:

is this the negative of grass stains?
    (and only 589 to go.)

Magnificent, TLA, and fully deserving of the first ever tennis guitar photograph.

3. rolly says:

Another love match for the dick heads.

4. And why aren’t police doing a stop and search looking for roundup in these suburbs.

459 to go! It’ll happen this morning! Who will be served the millionth Chong??

6. Onanist says:

I have always thought that tennis was for knobs!

7. Jackson says:

Outstanding. The kind of worst that makes me proud to be West Australian.

8. flynn says:

383.. and now I must leave so it will be most unlikely I that receives the TWOP prize. Congrats anyway LA.

9. orbea says:

are there four balls?
    there might be something in the water in city beach

10. shazza says:

I adore this pic. Particularly the folk playing in the background.
    I like to imagine they had a good ol guffaw when they arrived for their doubles match. I am assuming of course, the people pictured are not the artists.

11. Slanderer says:

617… it’s getting worse than Telethon.

TLA, you can’t get The Barron Knights to play as the numbers come up?

12. Cimbali says:

Ohh.. was it done with weed killer? I thought it was some sort of sand mandala.

13. cookster says:

Are you sure this isn’t a highly artistic and rather protracted version of the ‘piss ring’ that is oft seen on front lawns and/or in the middle of suburban streets?

If so, I admire the deft touch and bladder control of the person, or persons involved.

It looks like they went back and gave the scrotum a second round, based on nothing but memory – some doubling up, but as TLA points out, it gives the cojones a sense of animation.

Terrific work!

14. Now we can get back to discussing this wonderful 4 nurried classic worst. I wonder if they did Allen Park as well?

15. Cimbali says:

This is very similar in style to the one on the end of my driveway. It was done with poured paint in a continuous unbroken line which can give you the sort of dropped shadow effect they seem to have been aiming for in this one.

I spent some time trying to scrub it off with paint stripper but ended up with caustic blisters where I sat on the damp spot. So it will probably remain there in perpetuity.

It does, however, afford me the pleasure of directing newcomers to the house by saying … turn left at the piddling honkies and right at the enormous cock.

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )