Outrage Sunday 202 the prescriptive signs of Exmouth

This is the mayhem you get when you don’t have public art or traffic lights.

Krazy Kym and I have snapped up some land.

This is the council-approved granny flat we will build for her parents.

This entry was posted in Uncategorisable Worsts and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Outrage Sunday 202 the prescriptive signs of Exmouth

1. Rong1 says:

Why put parents in a sea container?

2. Shrieking Wombat Ninja says:

I have no problem with container homes. The main house however…

3. Sir Bill International says:

Architected up the yin yang,
    http://www.inspirationgreen.com/container-homes.html ,
    but they still look like shit.

4. Tony Tea says:

Exmouth: the only place I have ever played cricket where mats were used on top of turf pitches.

• rottobloggo says:

I can’t WAIT to be photographed next to the giant prawn.

• you'll get wet says:

Not sure I want to be photographed with you though

• you'll get wet says:

That’s what they all say. You wouldn’t believe some of the gross things Swedish backpackers do to me. The Germans don’t laugh at my jokes. The French won’t even talk to me. The Yanks call me a shrimp. For fuck’s sake, do I look like a fucking shrimp? It’s hard enough hanging here with a starpicket up my arse and seagulls crapping guano on my rostrum without having to work with the bloody public. Smile, say cheese, wet t-shirt show us your tits nyuck nyuck, chuck me on the barbie Forrest Gump. Next year I’m gonna drive a wildflower bus.

5. Yeah Right says:

Sign, sign, everywhere a sign
    Blockin’ out the scenery, breakin’ my mind
    Do this, don’t do that, can’t you read the sign?
    Wut Dufuque sign?