Le Pussy

Bon Pussy to one another eh? In these troubled times yeah? Bon pussy my brother. Bon Pussy soul sister. Bon Pussy, old friend, Bon pussy, Bon Pussy Bon Pussy to all our readers. It’s funny, if you say Bon Pussy over and over again, the words Bon Pussy lose their meaning. I was thinking, no wonder French women always look so annoyed if they’re splashing this on, but now I see it’s local. I think they should offer a carton of ‘Pussy for a TWOP prize. Do they do a body gel for men? 2nd Avenue (N) IGA.

20141009-202741.jpg

This entry was posted in worst of perth. Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Le Pussy

1. Rong1 says:

The RSPCA might have a few words about where the chilli has been inserted on the label. Poor cat looks distressed.

2. Orbea says:

I put BonScott sauce on my jerked beef. The results weren’t the same.
    I say stick with BonPussy and wrap your tongue around le patois

3. Dame Shazza says:

Is that a chilli in your pussy or are you just….

4. juantrak says:

Hey, mun! Doe it surprise yuh dat der bonpussy chilli sauce is made in COCKburn? Or dat dey also make der JERK sauce??

5. timboglio says:

can i be the first to say it? good cunt.
    ahhhhhhhhhh, Obviousoity.

I bought a jar of Bon Pussy jerk sauce ages ago. Not bad, but worth it just so I could snigger whenever I opened the fridge.

7. GivDBird says:

Smells like fish

8. Freddiethefreeloader says:

Been to the fish shop yet to buy the bottle of shell-less mussels? Pussy Sauce would make an excellent dipping sauce for them. A Slippery Dipping Sauce!

9. Cal says:

That label looks like it was printed on a home computer. I wouldn’t pay more than $2.99 for it.

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )