Drop Everything

Big P has purchased three tables of eight for TWOP fans. Please, no outside animals.

20140819-210131.jpg

20140819-210159.jpg

This entry was posted in worst animal and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

44 Responses to Drop Everything

1. Lass says:

For $50 I can supply your animals drugs and they will give you a highly intellectualized interpretation in English of their opinion on Scott (Or go Baa Baa pass the dutchy on the left hand side) Your choice. Mine is cheaper and more accurate :O)

2. juantrak says:

The only animal dreams I can recall is that I was being chased by lions or tigers or bears, and I’d wake up screaming in fright, just as they got hold of me. I think I was about 5 yrs old;
    The only animal message I got from that, was “don’t fuck with lions tigers and bears”.
    Walt Disney has a lot to answer for, for his scary cartoons.
    I can’t walk into a forest any more without thinking the trees are out to get me, after watching Snow White when I was 5.
    This Scott King bloke would come from Nimbin, then?
    They smoke some good strong shit out there, and I’ll wager more than just the animals talk, after a toke or three.

3. Rong1 says:

Wow! All that for only $660. What a bargain. I bet seats are selling fast.

4. GivDBird says:

I can tell when my dog is writhing on his back while fast asleep he either rootin a bitch or chasing pussy.

5. Dame Shazza says:

Don’t know where to begin with the website. Take your pick,

6. rottobloggo says:

I thought we’d do little with this one – how wrong I was!

7. Misspent_yoof says:

I might book in to do the Conscious Horse Riding retreat. Although riding the unconscious ones would no doubt be safer.

8. Clive Palmer Ate my Baby says:

Back to animal dreaming click on animals and feral australians and you will find a descriptive link to Jacqui Lambie and her Clive Palmer party-Herroooo Preeezzzz we rill be no ronger buying your rion rore fat cunt

• juantrak says:

The only reason we can’t hear Clive shrieking as the Chinese squeeze his balls, is that they can’t find them under all that lard.
      Maybe they’ll just shoot him instead, and do us all a favour?
      The Parliament of Australia:
      Providing you with more entertainment every day, than a three-ringed circus, and with no entry charge.

• Sir Bill International says:

Young PUPs demonstrating Clivo style, but I don’t think they bagged any Chinee .
        May the flag of freedom fry.

9. Pingback: Perth Zoo hosts an “Animal Dreaming” course - Melbourne Skeptics

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )