Done right

Several people have sent me this. Probaby more than five – NF#1 being the first. I have to admit the main reason I hadn’t run it was because it was so terrifying. I can’t work out if it’s a piece of the worst kind of home made graphic design or a masterpiece, missing only the “or else”. Perhaps Shane can let us know.  If there’s a problem, I will readily give up NF#1’s address. I’m sure he would agree to have another bedroom added, maybe even a second storey. He is totally ensuite compliant.

This entry was posted in worst advertising. Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to Done right

1. rottobloggo says:

Why would we call him that?

2. I would have gone with. Shane Hannah: No body better.

3. mancey says:

I must obey the disembodied head

4. mancey says:

The sign looks a bit lopsided actually. I guess 9240 5000 didn’t install it

5. James N says:

Nice to see the Floating Head of Righteousness finally made it in.

6. bloodredninja says:

He’s got a logo and slogan. SCHO expect the next level. In Donkey Kong? Pac-man? WOW?

7. JJ says:

“A certain greasiness about the fellow increased my dislike. He was evidently given to working or lounging around the fish docks, and carried with him much of their characteristic smell. Just what foreign blood was in him I could not even guess. His oddities certainly did not look Asiatic, Polynesian, Levantine or negroid, yet I could see why the people found him alien. I myself would have thought of biological degeneration rather than alienage. “

8. snave says:

I prefer to imagine a “capisce?” tacked on the end