De-Gifting

Well I wanted to thank Bento and Outrage for keeping the worsts coming while in Chinser land. I saw the perfect gifts for them. I could – still can see Outrage in this shorts belt combo, and was there ever more a Bento boot than the boyfriend boot?
Unfortunately their dollar value exceeded their irony value, so I kept looking. The bad taste t shirts were exactly like bad taste t shirts here, so I finally found the perfect gift, obscure Chinese piss. Tragically, since I was transiting rather than exiting Hong Kong, I wasn’t allowed to take them on the plane. Had to throw them in the bin. So I will have to find some other way to thank them.

This entry was posted in *Worst of china, Uncategorisable Worsts. Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to De-Gifting

1. rottobloggo says:

Just as well: the warm beer-drinking Bento would have been quaking in his boyfriend boots at the thought of manly liquor.
    I, however, can (to paraphrase Colonel Trautman) drink things that would make a billy goat puke.

I wouldn’t have bothered

while you were away DFOC’s puns were so lame he is currently seeking asylum in Ecuador

3. Shazza says:

Oh yeah, I can see those boyfriend boots out on the juliet balcony.

4. valerie woodruffe never silenced says:

In your absence there are two worthy candidates for the order of your BOOT

Thank you for my picture of booze, TLA. It feels like Facebook 2008.

Is that a Cocos on the crotch?

7. Exotic bin-liqour? Should’ve gone the therapeutic mushroom route