De-Gifting

Well I wanted to thank Bento and Outrage for keeping the worsts coming while in Chinser land. I saw the perfect gifts for them. I could – still can see Outrage in this shorts belt combo, and was there ever more a Bento boot than the boyfriend boot?
Unfortunately their dollar value exceeded their irony value, so I kept looking. The bad taste t shirts were exactly like bad taste t shirts here, so I finally found the perfect gift, obscure Chinese piss. Tragically, since I was transiting rather than exiting Hong Kong, I wasn’t allowed to take them on the plane. Had to throw them in the bin. So I will have to find some other way to thank them.

About AHC McDonald

Comedian, artist, photographer and critic. From 2007 to 2017 ran the culture and satire site The Worst of Perth
This entry was posted in *Worst of china, Uncategorisable Worsts. Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to De-Gifting

1. rottobloggo says:

Just as well: the warm beer-drinking Bento would have been quaking in his boyfriend boots at the thought of manly liquor.
    I, however, can (to paraphrase Colonel Trautman) drink things that would make a billy goat puke.

I wouldn’t have bothered

while you were away DFOC’s puns were so lame he is currently seeking asylum in Ecuador

3. Shazza says:

Oh yeah, I can see those boyfriend boots out on the juliet balcony.

4. valerie woodruffe never silenced says:

In your absence there are two worthy candidates for the order of your BOOT

Thank you for my picture of booze, TLA. It feels like Facebook 2008.

Is that a Cocos on the crotch?

7. Exotic bin-liqour? Should’ve gone the therapeutic mushroom route