Sports Shirt and Slacks Required

Are there still such things as slacks? Or am I thinking frocks? On the QT, I believe Gary will don the Dunderklumpen head during trivial pursuit.Bookings here.Gary Shanon Tour

This entry was posted in Uncategorisable Worsts and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

81 Responses to Sports Shirt and Slacks Required

1. Frank Calabrese says:

I believe I posted the pdf link to that when Gary was enticed back to 96fm and opined wether he wouild have to contractually take the cruise.

BTW, his mother died a month or so back – and he was lmentioned under his birth name of Trevor Backshall. You may recall that he declined an offer to co-host afternoons with Tony Mac as he was going to look after his ailing mother, but now that he has been relieved of that duty, will he take up that offer and return to 6PR ?

2. orbea says:

Garry Shannon alone was qualification enough, I thought the same dress code applied on the Brilliance of the Seas as for the Fairstar – optional. Though with Garry on board, please remove the option – clothing mandatory.

Has Tim been on a cruise?

That sounds like something the Sport Teacher would say to wear to class (The Title).

4. sharon says:

A truly stupendous worst. A Mediterranean cruise is somehow improved by the company of a “loveable larrikin”? How the hell did Gary wangle this junket and who in their right mind would want to spend time with a middle aged, has- been, with a face for radio? Are the people of Perth so starved of vibrancy that they would fork out dosh for this?
    Sorry Gary.

best Worst in ages. Who knew that Gary was an expert on medieval European architecture, bingo, and crimplene…what?…oh.

I look forward to Fred Botica’s cruise up the Nile
    and Nat and Nathan’s Pilgrimage to Mecca

6. poor lisa says:

“Fully escorted” sounds really scary, like Gary will be handcuffed to your wrist.

7. rottobloggo says:

I dream of “a whopping 34%!” ratings.

Perhaps I should shave my head?

8. Trisha says:

What if you got stuck in a group of morons you hated???

9. NF#1 says:

So slacks only, no a-geans?

10. The Bartender's skills with a Manhatten says:

Whenever I think of cruising the Mediterranian I always think of bingo.

I thought a larrikin was a small boy who yelled nonsense words at camels? The chap featured here hasn’t been a boy for quite a while and may never have been small, save in relative terms. Where the camel comes into it I wouldn’t care to guess.