The Woman in the Liver Mask

I love this. A perfect worst. Auteured by who else but Pete F. And doesn’t the liver have a wonderful shape for a logo? Not even a dog turd graphic could match it for dynamic tension and instant recognition. liver damageliver damage

This entry was posted in Uncategorisable Worsts and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

32 Responses to The Woman in the Liver Mask

Thats stupid, Why the hell is his face covered with paper?

2. Jose Jones says:

Um … I am not so sure that it is a man in the liver mask.

3. Shazz says:

I looked a lot like that on Sunday after giving my liver a thrashing on Sat night.

4. orbea says:

When they strap you down I will not say,
    who was that who so quickly looked away
    She swam all the way to Rotto on a windy day
    She keeps the surgeons in check, Clinical Nurse Young Megan O’Dea
    As long as there are motorbikes I will not ask
    Forever she will be, the girl in the liver mask

Transplants are so fragile, rejection is a bitch
    My donor didnt think ahead when he turned the ignition switch
    I’ll be forever grateful to his families
    Five decades of drinking and I’ve got liver disease
    Megan is so caring, empathic and nice
    Quite featureless visage, the girl in the liver mask

(Sincere apologies to Billy Bragg – Man in the Iron Mask)

5. Pete says:

Hospitals should be fertile ground for worsts, even basic graffiti style. I’m not sure why there isn’t more. All the right ingredients are there – communards, public servants, drugs & boredom. I bet they go through a lot of laminating machines for signs in the tea room.

6. rottobloggo says:

Is it just me or can I see the face of Mainy in the liver??

7. Russell Wolfe's Lovechild says:

Prescient. Fo shiz.

do I need to get the Apostrophe Police to explain the number of points in an ellipsis?

just another example of the sad demise of sub-editing

9. Pete says:

Heh, the last four trips in a lift at Charlie’s – the lift this is in was the first to arrive.

10. Pete says:

In other liver / lift related news, the lift in question was broken this morning. Sitting forlornly at the ground floor, doors half open, I stood in it for a while to see how many more people I could entice in. Worked.

oh i wonder Is it the wife of the Man In in the Live Mask?