Weekend Worstoff 151

If there was a Winton signed dugong, I’d be there. The over earnest sea patrol and their celebrity Communards. Click pic for the whole sad story.Speaking of the over earnest, a laughable hand rendered poster from Matt via Northcote Melbourne. They really do love their Communism over there still don’t they? I haven’t been able to spot Uncle Sam yet, but the blood of spent workers is nice.A DFOC inspired Fremantle Sunday morning pic again by Matt. BTW, I have been sent multiple, multiple copies of a naked unconscious woman on a Midland train. Thanks everyone, but I couldn’t really be sure of the ownership of the photo, and she looked identifiable. It seemed that she might be possibly mentally ill too, so I decided not to use it. I appreciate you all thinking of me though.

Again I have to question whether Perth’s graffiti is really worth the effort. From Golden Boy.

This entry was posted in weekend worstoff and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to Weekend Worstoff 151

Not to worry. I’m sure DFOC will run the train pic tomorrow.

What is the helpful communard proffering in the poster? A copy of Green Left?

Although I’d dig a trip to Ningaloo, why are they bothering ? Everyone knows the world will end on May 21st anyway, albeit possibly after this event.

And surely the Northcotians could have squeezed in some violence inherent in the system.

3. B.T. says:

No dugong themed items in the auction? I guess no one really cares.

Guess what last night my brother unbanned me from Minecraft hooray.

5. shazza says:

Is Matt sure that guy wasn’t dead?

6. NF#1 says:

Tough auction. I wouldn’t be able to decide between the signed Winton and the signed Elton – a regularSophie’s Choice. I suppose that’s where signed set of Oblique Strategies cards would come in handy.

7. Ljuke says:

I love political cartoons. Especially the way in which the writer needs to caption everything in order to get their point across. Not shit at all.

8. Lucky Star says:

Pimp meter is only too happy to take your money. Tricks $2 per hour.

9. The Bartender's skills with a Manhatten says:

I spent five minutes of puzzlement trying to read the last one as a minimalist Paul Klee-like succession of neo-Aboriginal motifs: the cosmic zip, a open-mouthed serpent, some form of disembodied Perth-style cock.

Then I realized I was thinking about it too hard.