High Voltage Flange

I’ll let Bento’s vagina mania run one more day. Wait is that a shemale or just badly rendered flange? Summers Street Mt Lawley.

This entry was posted in worst graffiti and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

33 Responses to High Voltage Flange

1. Lucky Star says:

Guaranteed to feel sparks with that chicky! Her boozies have a bit of a fried egg hanging on a nail thing happening. A bit of muff maintainence wouldn’t go astray either.

2. Hugh Jass says:

ABC radio tower at Hamersley, amirite?

3. Shazza says:

Strange location for nipples.

4. I have been International Women’s Day compliantrecently haven’t I?

I like that they also included a navel. It’s the attention to anatomical correctness that distinguishes artists from mere scribblers. Well, if you ignore the boozies and cock, anyway.

It’s hard to see in the pic, but there is a white on white ‘bush’ written underneath it, also. Not sure if it is tag or caption.

is all this celebration of flange in honour of International Women’s Day? could there be a more fitting tribute?

The West today has a list of the 100 most influential and inspirational women in WA to be inducted into the Hall of Fame.

She-Ra’s and Lannie McT are on the list. hurrah.

I have it on very good authority that our favourite lover of leather was spitting feathers that she didn’t make the list

7. Russell Woolf's Lovechild says:

A shocking Worst.

Our transgendered friend appears to have very long arms. All the better for reaching overhead electrical infrastructure, I guess.

9. Aukland Blues training in Curtin Gym while I was there today. Strong, strong looking fellows. Apparently Gilligan hats are all the rage in Aukland these days.

Thanks for posting this Bento it makes me curious, is that a building site by any chance?