Drop Horse

A worst by James N. Bayswater.
I don’t get it.

This entry was posted in Uncategorisable Worsts and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

30 Responses to Drop Horse

1. perthluckystar says:

A friend of mine used to tell folks from the US in chatrooms to look out for drop bears if they come to Australia; that they drop out of trees, attacking from above. This same person also used to tell them the buy fine grit sand paper and sand their CDs or they wouldn’t play in our backwards CD players.

• orbea says:

a dab of vegemite (fadgemite) behind the ears wards off drop bears

• perthluckystar says:

The gullible people my friend used to chat to would have believed that orbea!

Bit OT – my other half apparently had his mouth washed out with soap for asking for toast with vaginamite at around age 10. He then got it again asking for penis butter on his sandwiches. You’d think he’d have learned the first time. He didn’t appreciate me laughing at the story when he told me.

2. mandible claw says:

At school camps we used to tell younger kids there were drop bears in the bush, and you have to smear vegemite on the back of your neck to repel them. I don’t think it ever worked.

3. Natalia Fan #1 says:

Far be it for me to question editorial decisions, but gee, I don’t know. So many fine worsts slipping from posterity, sniff.

4. pete says:

Why couldn’t the tree speak?

because it was a little horse.

Why didnt this James N post a picture?

im not and what does that even mean?