Eyes Down

By Skink, Northbridge.Someone else sent me a tatt shot, which unfortunately I can’t use as it was taken from Facebook, but it showed someone with a Perth skyline tatt on their back, complete with Southern Cross. The link is here. Don’t know if it’s publicly viewable or not.

This entry was posted in worst art and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to Eyes Down

Did it have the ferris wheel and ‘PERT’ sign?

new Nielsen ratings are in

Nurry has actually rated lower than Simon Beaumont on the morning show.

once again, Nurry fails.

Looser

3. Paracleet says:

So whats the utility of this tatto? To discourage attacks by foraging birds?

4. Natalia Fan #1 says:

C’mon – it’s not that bad. I mean, I’ve seen far, far worse.

• perthluckystar says:

It’s a very bogan tattoo. It says, “Yeah, I’m a bogan, and I f**kin’ love Perth”. But it’s not the worst I’ve seen. I’ve had friends send far worse on email, like penises tattooed to look like dragons. Then there’s my brother’s tats… like two Japanese hannya masks, both angry, one on each arse cheek.

Grotesque, but at least it’s not a shot of the mouth.

Nice title eyes down, whats been happning i need to catch up after not being here for a few days.

7. Tiang says:

These blog posts should come with a warning:

“Do not view while consuming breakfast”

8. Pete says:

Northbridge? I see a sandal & sitting on the ground along with overt colours & tattoo. Screams Fremantle to me.

9. David cohen says:

Wait till you see the huge OUTRAGE I had henna’ed on my face!

10. Saw a guy at the pool yeserday that had “Fuck” on one calf and “Off” on the other. Worst part was it was avec serif! Possibly Trajan.

11. wolfgirl says:

The saddest thing of all is that despite our friend smarty’s ridiculous tattoo and overtly bogan tendencies he still has more facebook friends than me.