Weekend Worstoff 136

Will be in Bridgetown. Not sure whether to expect worsts or not, but is in the country, so it might be ball deep in rurotards for all I know.
Bento snapped a lovely comment on Paul Nurry’s latest tosh.Hokusan shows that taggers still love their Mums.Better than a painted sheet hanging over the freeway.Last week I accused Lani of making the rookie’s mistake of not getting the back door of the Preston sculpture, but it was actually my fault for not scrolling the whole picture slideshow. Here it is. Magnificent. And Outrage Cohen sees a gem in the remainder bin.Worst well.

This entry was posted in worst of perth. Bookmark the permalink.

61 Responses to Weekend Worstoff 136

1. Bartender's Skills with a Manhatten says:

Than Allanp has a way with words.

I am unable to interpret the statue’s symbolic meaning. “When you feel like a horse’s ass, feed…the…horse’s head…some…soup? Or maybe a big dish of cheesy leaks?”

Bridgetown looks to have couple of good hotels for nursing ponies, and the Town Hall seems interesting too. The chinese & italian place sounds like it has some worst potential, and it’s good to see some mobile apostrophe abuse.

3. Russell Woolf's Lovechild says:

Meat-head is a term of derision that seems to have fallen from popular usage. Which is a shame because Brendan Fevola is a meat-head.

Perhaps while reading “My Footy Book”, it is worth taking a moment to consider the strange quirk of fate that has Brendan earning several hundred thousand dollars a year instead of mowing your lawn or doing your brick paving.

Nurry, Favola and that sculpture

three horses arses in one post

why do the West still employ Nurry now that he works for Fairfax? Is he saving up his comments on proper news for his radio show, and all the West get is this drivel about compulsory voting?

Next week he will be ignoring the floods and the Arizona shootings to discuss the quality of street lighting in the outer suburbs

5. alexei gregorov says:

Footy just isn’t these days what it used to be. Back in my day me and my team-mates could all jerk off together in the same hotel room over the same drunk 17 year old at the same time and not have to worry about the photos being made public as they (and the negatives) would all be tucked safely away in my photo album. Now, thanks to digital cameras and computers and all that other gay tech crap, it seems that the entire world has access to these private, intimate, team-building memories.

6. RubyRuby says:

Man gifts Horse in mouth
    Naked together, at last
    Gift keeps on giving

7. don smith says:

Is that a Sydney train?
    So it’s now Worst of Oz?

On that basis, I don’t want to hear one more comment about ‘The ozzie spirit’ in regard to cleaning up after a flood. The clear implication is that somewhere there’s a country where people just sit around after a disaster and say, “Nah I don’t want to do anything, and I don’t want to help my neighbours.”

• Snuff says:

You may have noticed that Australia is unique in the universe when it comes to having mates too, don.

• Only been weekend worst of the world for about 3 years Don. Was talking about you in Bridgetown Don, with a mutual aquaintance. Revealed that you dissed my hat. Was general calling you a cunt for evening.

• Bento says:

I seem to recall this topic was previously discussed during the Victorian bushfires, and it ended with me being called a cunt by many.

• skink says:

I have yet to hear anyone question why people would choose to live in places that got inundated in 1974, and whether the desire to live in a house that has a 50% chance of being flooded in any year is a sign of diminished responsibility.

I am keen to know the argument as to why the humble taxpayer should be expected to assist these people.

It is a variation on the similar question from last year about why folk chose to live in a dense forest with overhanging trees.

this question was foremost in my mind last month when the bastard ranger fined me $250 for not cutting firebreaks on my property

8. Brett says:

Mum must be so proud

LOL a commodore and sizzler just thinkig about that there and how random it would be.

10. Frank Calabrese says:

Look what Youtube dragged in – TLA wearing a bag of Fruit – where are the She Ra Cufflinks ??

Touch of the Julias with the hand gestures…

‘make tomorrow better’ ??

you said it in a very unrehearsed way, as if you weren’t their bitch

it really needs to be put in a song by Celine Dion

I’m already looking forward to tomorrow

good morning

it’s tomorrow now, and so far I am yet to notice any improvement

or is this a subtle version of ‘jam tomorrow’ ?

Quite disappointing you didn’t mention the dark satanic mills…