Bataan Boozie

Bataan, in the Phillipines.Batam in Indonesia. By David M. Once famous for its death march, now much more pleasantly a home for concrete boozies and crocs. Have a nice weekend worsters.

This entry was posted in worst art, worst sculpture and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Bataan Boozie

1. And I think McArthur got the boot from Bataan, or he may already have turned tail by then.

2. shazza says:

What is it with these sculptural thingos and women holding their boobs? I can only assume it is projection by male ‘artists’ who reckon that’s what they would do if they had some. Most odd.

• skink says:

we’d have one hand fondling the boob and the other buried up to the wrist

although this lady seems to have seaweed growing out of hers

perhaps that’s what happens to mermaids that don’t douche

I can see how this mermaid could be mistaken for a dugong.

4. DMc says:

It was Batam, Indonesia.

5. orbea says:

this is one step from hentai

I just received my copy of the Guardian Express, and on the cover is a group of lesbian roller derby skaters who will be ‘adding a sense of attitude’ to the Pride Parade

one of them goes is a tattooed amazon who goes by the magnificent stage name of Foxy Von Fistburger

sometimes I feel like I’m a lesbian trapped in a man’s body