Five Graves to Joondalup

Lieutenant Schwegler: We’ve been killing the English like flies! Later, we’ll kill the flies like the English.” 5 graves to Cairo.

Sinister or poignant? I almost get the feeling that Mr. Puddy’s body can’t be far from here. Or is it the next installment of Day of the Panther? From Kamu, seen in the badlands of Joondalup. Lovely shot for the archives of Perth history.

This entry was posted in Uncategorisable Worsts, worst toy and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Five Graves to Joondalup

Ankle biter : Mummy, there’s a pink panther wanking in the bushes.

BMW 4WD mum : Yes dear, I know. It’s Joondalup.

• Russell Woolf's Lovechild says:

Michael Hutchence’s Pink Panther?

• Snuff says:

Fair enough, RWL. All very droll. I had the good fortune when I worked on radio to meet with Michael occasionally, and can confirm that not only was he one of nature’s gentlemen, but a walking pheromone.

2. shazza says:

Great pic. Humorously haunting. Reminds me of the time Richarbl went through his dead hooker phase.

You mentioned Mr Puddy? How outre. How about a ding dong Dingle tweet?

• richarbl says:

Good times eh Shazza, good times. Those gags will be a lot funnier in twenty years when Perth catches up with the rest of the world.

/sarcasm

3. Jaidyn-Jaxxon says:

Centering ya text TLA? Very zen. What next?

• Bag O'Turnips says:

I can feel a haiku comin’ on…

• Bag O'Turnips says:

Inspector Clouseau
        My pink is turning to grey
        Dead in Joondalup

• Jaidyn-Jaxxon says:

Still like a dead ant
          Dead ant dead ant dead ant dead
          Ant dead ant deat aaaaaaaaant

• Natalia Fan #1 says:

This is weird – at about 8am I wrote almost the same haiku, but with “Inspector Clouseau” as the last line rather than first, and with “dead in Joondalup” as part of the middle line, but decided not to submit it for some reason.

You and I should go for a drink at the Morley Ale House sometime Turnips (or, if you prefer, T_e Pub).

Their eyes are so expressive.

5. Natalia Fan #1 says:

I could easily bring my own worstness to either of those joints Turnips. T_e Pub, with the bare steel struts of its former beer garden roof protruding into the desiccated cocos, is my hole of choice, especially given its location on the Boulevard of Broken Worsts. I have asked TLA to pass on my email address.