Weekend Worstoff 114

Another hilarious sign malfunction from Blake. Nice how it exposes the means of production no?And another from Blake. How do the jumper leads fit into this glitter pissing?And Benjamin on holiday in Wales found the combination of death and the Welsh language irresistable. As di Rob with the combination of Schindler and Lift.

This entry was posted in weekend worstoff, worst sign and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Weekend Worstoff 114

I see you’ve finally inserted yours, TLA, but it was worth the wait. A cracking collection.

I suspect very carefully is the answer, lest the jumper lead toting pisser suffer the fate mentioned on the pole, which I can well imagine hearing our dear leader warn.

‘so glamorous I piss glitter’

that’s very classy, is it Bree?

it could be Nikki

Pissing Schindler says:
    I have no memory of
    My poll position.

4. Grrr says:

I don’t get the Schindler’s lift one, since Schindler are the largest manufacturer of escalators and the second largest manufacturer of elevators world wide.

If anything the movie was a pun on the company’s lift business, considering the original book was called Schindler’s Ark.

5. Hugh Jass says:

We have a shindlers lift at work. I lolled the first time I saw it, but after that I was like meh.

Anyway, who’s this Blake fellow and why has he stolen my real name?

6. vegan says:

and in a worst that goes beyond this weekend, no charges to be laid over the death of aboriginal elder mr ward in the back of that van.

can somebody please explain the justice of that decision?

• rolly says:

“Justice is rarely encountered; save when it is administered by oneself.”
      I can’t recall the origin of that statement, but it has always rung so true for me.
      The legal system has little concern for real justice. It never has and probably never will have.

7. Bag O'Turnips says:

If the glitterpiss chick (no doubt a likely candidate to engage in dangerous acts of pole dancing while condemning those who aren’t “rool Aussies” to their fates) was responsible for the maintenance of that variable sign, I’d venture that it’d read “fuck off, my memory’s full”.