Dreamtime Doodle

As good a time as any to get more doodles off my chest sts. First from Tristan H on the Beaufort Street Arrondisement. The later griffiteur was seemingly unsure whether Rolf Harris had a smoking willie coming out of his mouth or not, so just to be sure, added another. And one I took myself in Gooseberry Hill which has a dreamtime feel about it. Maybe an XRay style doodle would work?

This entry was posted in worst graffiti and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

31 Responses to Dreamtime Doodle

1. orbea says:

grounds for changing the name to doodleberry hill?
    A CASA marking to assist pilots on final approach?

2. G'day from WA says:

XRay style doodle? Wouldn’t that just look like veins and surgically implanted pearls?

3. Jaidyn-Jaxxon says:

That’s on the Zig Zag isn’t it. Fucking defilers. PS isn’t that Hawkie?

4. shazza says:

cock-a doodle-do.

5. Paracleet says:

I’m presuming the origional ‘Rolf’ was ment to capture the concept of a Cocksmoker. It makes no sense with the cock that way round but how else do you render it?

6. “one I took myself”…..hey? You did it yourself methinks.

• I don’t create my own of this type of worst, or I would have already added “cocksucking” to the “music” and “prefect” merit badges of schoolgirls on a school ad poster on Beaufort Street.

• Jaidyn-Jaxxon says:

someone also needs to black out one of Michael Sutherland’s teeth on Walcott St

• Bag O'Turnips says:

It’s off the Arrondissement, but I might be sorely tempted, if it renders him a visage slightly less than a craggy variant of Lord Downer…

• Bag O'Turnips says:

“Girls on the Arrondissement, know how to smoke them cods…”

Thankyou, Richard Clapton, for the tune I couldn’t help but paraphrase in offering my assessment of those “ladies”, back in the day when I did know a few of them a bit too well, heheh.

Gives a new meaning to “Head Girl”: if someone has that badge on them, then it has already surely been recognised!

OT, but it seems a shame. Could have made for a far more interesting Inseminator’s Ball.

8. Mez says:

rock hard cock

9. Bag O'Turnips says:

Is it the Dreaming of the One-Eyed Serpent?

10. gobeirne says:

Our Dudelmachers need to think bigger.