Our clothes are far too damp

Nice that the whinger AND the graffiteur both have spelling problems. I like that. From Hugh Jass.

This entry was posted in worst graffiti, worst sign and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

41 Responses to Our clothes are far too damp

1. Natalia Fan #1 says:

Anyone get the feeling that the dryers aren’t working properly? Surprised to hear of a laundromat in the leafy surrounds of Subiaco. Or do Subiaco residents slum it to do their drying by driving down to Hampton Rd, Nedlands?

2. orbea says:

Look up in ths sky, during daylight there is a fusion reactor 160 million kilometres away.
    Harden the fuck up people.

3. Hugh Jass says:

Since we are on the postcode snobbery bandwagon, I’d just like to confirm that this picture was taken in the laundry on the ground floor of my Subiaco apartment block.

You’d think thems peoples in subi would be able to rite better ay.

4. River Ralphie says:

I like the careful attention paid to the alternating capitalisation of the “D” in dryers and drying.

It makes Me feel Like someone Paid special Attention to More than Just their Spelling.

5. Shreiking Wombat says:

I have consulted the very handy Urban Dictionary as to the meaning of the word Dryer:

6. vegan says:

somebody call the punctuation and inappropriate use of caps police immediately!

7. Jaidyn-Jaxxon says:

truly Awesome Stuff hugh!

Clearly the Winging Bitch believes she has all bases covered by only Processing Moderate loads, but has she Checked the Lint filter? Fuck off…

I laughed. I cried. I sicked up in my mouth a bit. Remarkable, TLA. Service personal indeed.

9. BrownBook says:

Amateur effort. When will people LEARN that you spell the WHOLE WORD in capital letters.

10. Bag O'Turnips says:

If my clothes are musty because they’re not drying adequately, I’d maybe call her a “minging” bitch!

I’ve read the last par about 20 times now, but it still makes no sense. Were the other dryers Fine, or did they leave the Clothes too damp?

And, has she tried putting the clothes in the Dryer for a longer period of time? I find this often works wonders.

Enquiring minds demand to know.

The question is a good one.

What happened to the other two dryers?

I want to know but fear I would not be able to handle the truth.

• Natalia Fan #1 says:

You can’t handle the Truth, mofo!

• Hugh Jass says:

I only moved in here about a month ago, and in the laundry there are two dryers.

One can only imagine that prior to me moving in at some point there were two different dryers in there, which winging bitch was happy with. These ones, she appears to be truly, deeply upset about. The lint filters were clean when I looked.

Why anyone needs to use a dryer when it’s 20+ degrees and the sun is shining outside is beyond me.

13. Bag O'Turnips says:

Do you have the inside gen on the numbers of how many tumblers there are at this laundromat? So there are three, yes? I spent many evenings at these desolate joints, when I first moved away from home, or when my washer was on the blink. I even got to work out where the best ones were, and which ones were manky and feral. Never did I do anything or meet anyone remotely interesting while sudsing my smalls.

• Natalia Fan #1 says:

Of course one picks up in laundromats—as proven in Seinfeld and S&tC. Are you joking Turnips? Prepared to resist the clichés perhaps? All for a good cause?

• Hugh Jass says:

This isn’t a public laundromat, it’s the laundry inside my apartment block. Yes it’s coin operated but it’s only used by the residents.

There’s 3 washers, 2 dryers and about 8 hills hoists in the yard.

Only winging bitches need dryers when it’s a hot sunny day. I prefer to hang my clothes out.

14. munkipants says:

Alrighty, but how do they know it’s a chick complaining?