Box

WAtching is keen for this. I would have thought he could have made the effort and covered it with spunk or similar, but in any case, a nice worst. I think this is Vic Park. Home of the Angry Whopper?

This entry was posted in worst letterbox and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to Box

The rest doesn’t look too shabby, so just goes to show. In a sure sign that I’ve probably viewed too much TWoP, I want a shot from behind.

2. vegan says:

it’s kinda cute waaa-kching, you’re not losing your touch are you?

3. eastvicpark feral says:

sussex street is it not?

4. eastvicpark feral says:

And if you are on Sussex St any time, head around to the corner at Devenish St and have a look at the brown arm chair on the verge in front of the vacant block next to the psych hostel. ON any given day there is someone sitting on it, enjoying the views of the mobile phone tower. I really need to take a photo of this worst….

5. Pingback: Back Door | The Worst of Perth

6. Jim Clarence says:

….and you should meet the home owner……

7. Ruxton says:

My bro has that exact letterbox, though this is not his one ;)

8. Bushranger says:

Thank you Jim, and what is wrong with the home owner? By the way, this is my second one, someone took to the last one with a bit of 4×2. I also had to mend it last week for some one tried to do the same but came off second best.