Weekend Worstoff 96

Be aware of this cone. Be very aware. Be relaxed but vigilant. Seal saw this in Hong Kong.

Brad liked the simple worst of this sign. Apparently Brad has a big collection of WAY79 material. Want to share some pics Brad? Glenn and Rebecca sent in this discarded barbie. I wonder whether Perthers of the future will understand just how ubiquitous the discarded barbie was in this town? Perthers of the future may not realise that some streets were impassable to traffic, such was the number of discarded blackened barbies. Will the Perth streets of the future be blocked by the carcasses of the giant stainless monsters that are now all the rage? Ljuke thought to send in a sign telling us not to touch parts of the toilet. I assume you fiddled with it Ljuke?

This entry was posted in weekend worstoff, worst objects, worst sign and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

35 Responses to Weekend Worstoff 96

1. Gregoryno6 says:

Gone now, but the Hung Long Noodle House once stood on William Street.

2. poor lisa says:

That barbie is higher-end than the one I still use 3 nights of the week.

3. shazza says:

Perhaps Ho clothing puchased the stock Stripper World were trying to shift prior to closing?

nice turn-ups on that guy’s pants

no doubt his cat died and he is wearing his daks at half mast

5. Ljuke says:

Fiddled isn’t the right word. I caressed. I gently fondled the knob. I fingered the ridges.

6. 13th Oyster says:

Ho Clothing: suppliers to SUPRÉ

is it the same as that paving slab with the danger tape?

lift up the warning cone and Julie Bishop jumps out at you from a hole in the ground.

to help Tim Winton save the planet, I am now recycling old jokes

I thought we’d agreed the future cunts could get fucked? I’m not inclined to explain my barbecue disposal methods to those fuckers.

Maybe the resident moved the barbie off their registered lawn. See skink, you’re not the only one who can recycle jokes.

9. poor lisa says:

LA, which one is the historical post with the hilarious ‘ARS’ ‘COK’ & ‘CNT’ numberplates? I just spent 20 minutes trying to find it. It was so long ago that the first ‘DCK’ numberplates seemed aeons away.

Anyway, I saw my first ‘DCK’ today but I don’t have a cameraphone. I will get on the case. That or ‘DIC’

10. wayne says:

i like cones,and buckets and pipes and chiilums,lines crack,and shazzas tities.