Bushweek #5 Capel Nannup

Well Bush Week finally comes to an end. I guess I could have gone through my archives of 5000 photos for any rurotard material, but why bother when Caribou Bob continues to pump out bumpkocentric gold?

Free sniffing at Capelfest. Let the Buswell jokes begin if necessary. Sniffing butts? Frank Calabrese might be the only one who can be bothered. Also a shop in Nannup where apparently Bob had to show ID to get in. He doesn’t say what kind of shop. Does Nannup have a methadone shop?

sniffalot

nannup

This entry was posted in worst sign and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Bushweek #5 Capel Nannup

That T-Rex T was hardly the best choice to endear yourself to the bumpkins.

Now I see the connection with the sniffing, TLA. Mp was right.

3. metao says:

I’d hit that.

4. monkeypants says:

completely unrelated: you have lebanese street gangs .now in Perth?

Wow, what have i been missing?

5. orbea says:

nannup methadone = kirup syrup?

maybe nannup had a visit from the pied piper? it wasn’t an exclusion sign, more an indication there are none left on sale

6. shazza says:

yes orbea I wondered if the sign was intended to keep Polanski types away.

7. phreestyle says:

I want a ‘no children incl. teenagers’ for Chez Misanthrope.

8. Nigel says:

The Nannup shop it a “antique” or junk shop. There is also a sign inside warning women to consider leaving all handbags a front counter to avoid breaking anything. I think there are a few more signs as well..

The control freak owner is a miserable old bag, so good luck trying to get extra photos of the signs inside.

Nigel.