Tonight

Hi mates. Looking forward to seeing youse all tonight. Will be nice to tread the sticky carpets of The Charles again. Apart from myself, there will be some excellent comedy from Andrew Horabin, Werzel, & Ben Sutton, so laughs are guaranteed.

bg

This entry was posted in worst of perth. Bookmark the permalink.

36 Responses to Tonight

1. shazza says:

Babysitter booked, stilts polished.

2. shazza says:

Hey the comments are not coming up!

3. shazza says:

Oh, apparently they are now. Carry on people.

4. Frank Calabrese says:

No wonder Skink has been rather quiet lately :-)

5. Bill O'Slatter says:

Apologies Pope Guru for my non attendance at tonight’s AGM. There is no excuse for non attendance at such a prestigious event and nobody can say they have contributed more vibracy to Perth than me, but the dark Satanic cutting edge ( bullshit necc. for big grant) research work at Curiousiversity’s Grogg Hoggy Institute ( p. “Cun-gee”) grinds remorselessly. I give a proxy to Shazza.

6. Rolly says:

You will be in my thoughts, TLA.

The very thought of entering into the malodorous squalor of the said sticky carpeted swill house severely disturbs my stomach.

I’ll be toasting your success with a fine home brewed stout (or two).

7. Hugh Jass says:

Sorry I can’t make it tonight. I used to be a Bunbarian but I’m now back in the city. No excuse really except for poor planning and lack of funds. Hope it all goes well for you.

Cheers
    Hugh

8. Cimbali says:

Just returned from TWOP live. A Fabulous night all round congrats LA!

9. shazza says:

Yep an absolute hoot! Even Mr Shazza got the jokes.

10. shazza says:

I had a slightly different take on it. I thought her engagement with the heckler was an opportunity to show she had a bit of spunk. And led to her leaving the stage with people cheering her rather than the lacklustre applause she had been on the way to receiving.

• Bill O'Slatter says:

Interactions with the Boganzillas are the highlight , and where’s the video on the Access Grid ?

• shazza says:

The drunken sheilas were most certainly the low light of the eve Bill.

For mine, the highlights were the young Tim Rice, an up coming comedian to watch in my book. Of course Mick the Demotivational speaker was brilliant, and TLA’s presentation brought the house down. I think the biggest laugh of the night was the warped bronze phallic water feature from the Subiaco Garden Centre.

When Mr Shazza says he would like to go again (especially that far out of Freo) you know your’e on a winner.