Weekend Worstoff 66

I’ve put up a new page at the top (Full Archives) which lists every post in order, after requests from those wanting to go through the whole list more easily. There must be nearly 800 now! A fine body of work. I had forgotten that this was the first real post, the sinister House of Tabor, formerly trading as The Cabinet of Dr Caligari. Don’t know if it’s still there on Hay Street West perth.

tabor2

I found this golf bag abandoned on Beaufort Street, not far from the keeping it real Ellington’s Jazz club, famous for its beret fuelled brawls. I’m trying to make a connection with this. Is golf to go the way of squash? And berets?

golfMatt finds that the City of Melville’s sign printer doesn’t have an accent, nyuk, so we’ll have to make do with an apostrophe. Thanks Matt. I’ve always thought Point Walter should be called Point Percy.

caf'e1And Chucky just got creeped out by the Cigar Store woman in London Court. Yes it is scary. Thanks Chucky.

cigarWorst well this weekend.

This entry was posted in weekend worstoff. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Weekend Worstoff 66

1. Big Ramifications says:

That looks like Toni Collette.

Or is it Claudia Karvan? I always get ’em mixed up.

Is that a cigar, TLA, or a golf trophy ? Avagoodweegend.

3. shazza says:

This is the woman that taught Dave (FO) Cohen everything he now knows about pen sucking.

Make no mistake, shazza: I’m grateful. She could suck the chrome off an exhaust pipe…

5. margeryx says:

Put a long dark wig on her and I think you would see a passing resemblance to Monica Lewinski.

6. Frank Calabrese says:

From Tonight’s Ch 7 News – 50 Years of Weather Presenting, including Trina Brown announcing her Engagement and recieving a Bouqet from Percy Penguin.