Your wife was just showing us her Klimt

Mr. Melon, your wife
was just showing us her Klimt.

You too, huh? She’s showin’ it
to everybody.

– She’s very proud of it.
– I’m proud of mine, too, but I don’t wave it around
at parties.

– Rodney Dangerfield, Back to School

Matt says… I saw this wandering through Freo on the weekend and knew I had to share with TWOP. I think I can see the face of Jesus in it, what do you think?

celebrate1celebrate2

This entry was posted in worst advertising, worst sign and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Your wife was just showing us her Klimt

1. skib says:

What an inspiring message. How about a public holiday in its honour?

Maybe one for navel gazing too.

is this another Nurry Day?

I actually know where this image came from: a rather bizarre publication called “The Cunt Colouring Book”

get out your crayons

3. Grrr says:

I detect the work of the Murdoch Uni Wimmins Collective.

4. Bill O"Slatter says:

Circle it in 20 th Jan “Celebrate your cunt” day, bit like turn the other cheek day. Ugly little sucker isn’t . Oh well. Neither set of genitals ( male or female) is going to win beauty contests.
    Get out the cunt cake (banana) and the cunt wine ( bubbly) and have a celebration and then taxi off to the Maddington-Thornlie Swingers , I certainly will. And that Klimt : romantic (“cunt celebratory”) or kitsch ?
    I just hope the Murdoch Uni Gay Poets Society doesn’t start celebrating parts of the body.

5. Rolly says:

The poster doesn’t state whether these are of the “Metrocentric”(©2008Rolly) variety, Cunt-remembers or both.

6. Frank sometimes Rusty says:

The CCB can also be found at The Vagina Lady.

7. Any requests for more Rodney Dangerfield quotes?

8. catbrain says:

Couldn’t see the colouring book on The Vagina Lady, but it’s also available from Polyester Books in Melbourne.

9. oh dear says:

lol is it bad that i know the person who did these >_>
    and the comment about the murdoch women’s coll isn’t too far off hehe

10. poor lisa says:

Womyn are beasts.

11. If you missed that celebration, there’s still Vulva Awareness Day at Charlie Gardners: http://cli.gs/vulva/ or

International Gynie Awareness Day: September 10.

I just know. Don’t ask.