Your wife was just showing us her Klimt

Mr. Melon, your wife
was just showing us her Klimt.

You too, huh? She’s showin’ it
to everybody.

– She’s very proud of it.
– I’m proud of mine, too, but I don’t wave it around
at parties.

– Rodney Dangerfield, Back to School

Matt says… I saw this wandering through Freo on the weekend and knew I had to share with TWOP. I think I can see the face of Jesus in it, what do you think?

celebrate1celebrate2

About AHC McDonald

Comedian, artist, photographer and critic. From 2007 to 2017 ran the culture and satire site The Worst of Perth
This entry was posted in worst advertising, worst sign and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Your wife was just showing us her Klimt

1. skib says:

What an inspiring message. How about a public holiday in its honour?

Maybe one for navel gazing too.

is this another Nurry Day?

I actually know where this image came from: a rather bizarre publication called “The Cunt Colouring Book”

get out your crayons

3. Grrr says:

I detect the work of the Murdoch Uni Wimmins Collective.

4. Bill O"Slatter says:

Circle it in 20 th Jan “Celebrate your cunt” day, bit like turn the other cheek day. Ugly little sucker isn’t . Oh well. Neither set of genitals ( male or female) is going to win beauty contests.
    Get out the cunt cake (banana) and the cunt wine ( bubbly) and have a celebration and then taxi off to the Maddington-Thornlie Swingers , I certainly will. And that Klimt : romantic (“cunt celebratory”) or kitsch ?
    I just hope the Murdoch Uni Gay Poets Society doesn’t start celebrating parts of the body.

5. Rolly says:

The poster doesn’t state whether these are of the “Metrocentric”(©2008Rolly) variety, Cunt-remembers or both.

6. Frank sometimes Rusty says:

The CCB can also be found at The Vagina Lady.

7. Any requests for more Rodney Dangerfield quotes?

8. catbrain says:

Couldn’t see the colouring book on The Vagina Lady, but it’s also available from Polyester Books in Melbourne.

9. oh dear says:

lol is it bad that i know the person who did these >_>
    and the comment about the murdoch women’s coll isn’t too far off hehe

10. poor lisa says:

Womyn are beasts.

11. If you missed that celebration, there’s still Vulva Awareness Day at Charlie Gardners: http://cli.gs/vulva/ or

International Gynie Awareness Day: September 10.

I just know. Don’t ask.