13 Responses to Weekend Worstoff 26

1. Rolly says:

There’s a subtle pun in that “Every mouthful”.
    Reminds me of: “‘Excess’ is that which will not fit into your mouth; ‘surplus’ is the other one.”

2. Vic Demised says:

I saw the Breast Awareness promo at Innaloo shopping centre, but the nipples were pink, as per the bottle-tops of the Mt Franklin water bottles, pictured bottom right. The breasts were a top view o said bottles. I imagined some advertising genius holding two bottles to his chest, looking in the mirror and having an ‘ah-hah!’ moment. The ‘mouthful’ pun makes more sense that way, I guess.

3. Looks a bit like Chuck Norris to me…

4. I think he’s got a touch of the saddams about him. I hope it’s a wrinkle in the banner than makes it look like a rug on top.

It IS Saddam. The bullet holes in the sign, the Arabic-looking script at the top, the green, red and black of the Iraqi flag, the general sun-blasted scene: we’re just off the Qadisiiyah Expressway.

6. Adam says:

I thought the woman next to Saddam looked more like Pauline Hanson.

7. Cookster says:

@ Meccano – is that the bus stop in Victoria Ave, Albert Park?

@4 LA – looks more like a military beret to me.

Why would they put the ‘No Smoking’ sign between the ‘deserts’ and the ‘coffee’?

And don’t get me started on the inappropriate use of ‘over’ when you mean ‘more than’.

I was thinking more “master of disguises” Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, TLA, seen here http://tinyurl.com/422whc in bifocals, and here, http://tinyurl.com/4x3byz tidied up, impersonating a rooftop roo’s pussy.

Speaking of psychopaths, I’m with you, Adam, on his ranga http://tinyurl.com/4rryvb sidekick.

10. meccano101 says:

Yes L.A I thought the arrow a little extraneous. The dribble on the pavement was a nice touch however. It was removed within hours of going up [so to speak] MCC is very efficient.

11. meccano101 says:

#7 No Cookster it was on the corner of Elizabeth st and Lonsdale near the Christian Shop.

12. Vic Demised says:

The urethra in Meccanno’s pic seems a trifle overdone. Is it a slip of the marker pen, or of the circumcision scalpel?

13. Dukes says: