Posh

(Dont forget the Win Big with the Worst of Perth, Town of Vincent competition is running this week. get your entries in.)

Vic Demised snapped this shot of a toilet on Barrack Street. Please thank me for cropping out his willie. (If that’s what it was). Vic wonders why the piss button isn’t labelled Becks. Me, I wonder why you were on Barrack Vic. It’s a known ‘beat” for comedians, where they gather for anonymous sex with other comedians.

And another slightly related one from me. Is there really a problem with people leaving some of their money in the tray. Should you leave a tip?

This entry was posted in worst sign, worst toilet and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Posh

1. Vic Demised says:

Sssshhh! LA! Don’t tell ’em about the hilarious sex available on Barrack Street! I felt self-conscious enough taking the pic inside a public cubicle, as my Nokia makes a very loud shutter noise, and there was someone squeezing one out in the cubicle next door.

As to the ATM, I once found a $50 in the pay-tray of a BankWest ATM in Osborne Park. It was at about 4am, so I was pretty sure it was left there by someone drug-addled or piss-headed, rather than a dog food-eating pensioner. The latter rarely venture out onto the mean streets until after dawn.

Beware Commonwealth Bank ATMs, by the way: if you take your time replacing your keycard in your wallet, the cash draw will slide back in, taking your money with it. And the hard bastards behind the counter won’t even investigate until the end of the banking day, so you’re fucked if you’re in a hurry for cash.

2. rhubarb says:

My son found 200.00 in the cash drawer at a night owl atm. Honest as he is, he handed it in, of course. Looks like someone left their whole withdrawal behind.

3. Really? Unfortunately, when the notes come out, they will be covering the don’t leave notes sign.

I once left my withdrawal behind, at the tail end of a particularly large night.

Unfortunately, i was on my way to Inglewood Pizza to cap off the evening. As I now had no money to pay for the pizza I had ordered, I suggested it would be appropriate for them to provide me with a line of credit. This suggestion was not well received, and I adopted what I considered to be a stance of righteous indignation, but which in reality was probably more like a drunken, offensive dickhead asking the pizza guy for credit.

It took nearly 2 years before I dared show my face in there again.

5. Cookster says:

I left $50 in the bastard machine in Anderson Street Yarraville. I’d assumed that in the one minute it took me to realise what I’d done that someone had swiped it – it was only a year later that I heard the machine retracts the notes if they aren’t collected promptly…

6. Golden1 says:

Hey Vic – have you considered that since you were at an ATM in Osborne Park at 4am that it might have been your own $50 note?

7. Touche Golden1, touche.

8. Ljuke says:

Token bad joke about making “Withdrawals”.

9. flynn says:

you’re either fully Posh or part Bogan. The latter, getting more wear in Barrack St, has just rubbed off.

10. lu says:

my friend was behind some old couple who didn’t know how to use the atm and they left $500, he felt bad but they were long gone by the time he relised , maybe they didn’t see the memo.

LOL a Atm i think they ment push.

12. RubyRuby says:

Where are all the comments on which font is the poshest?