More Media

I will be appearing tomorrow, (Friday 1st February) on ABC Radio 720 with Geoff Hutchison on The Morning Program, about 10:30 am, to discuss the ever growing popularity of The Worst of Perth. I know that most people who like endlessly whining about stuff prefer Howard Sattler, but have a listen if you can.

I have also added an interesting widget on the side bar. The Online Now button shows how many people are currently looking at the site. If you click on it, and then on maps, it will show you where viewers are in the world. Whoever you are who spent an hour viewing the whole catalogue from Bali last night, Perth misses you too mate.

worstteej.jpg

This entry was posted in worst of perth and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to More Media

1. Golden1 says:

Hey well done Lazy Aussie – any way we eastern staters can tune in?

2. I think you can listen online.

Compliment Geoff on his stellar Media Ball hosting (he’s done it two years in a row) and you’ll get on famously.
    Do you need a Dorothy Dixer talkback call? (eg: “Andrew, it’s been said you’re a Renaissance man – do you agree?”)

4. Media Ball. Got it. I notice he reviewed Holden Geminis in Geraldton too.

5. Hotlblackdesiato says:

He’s a hills Lad as well… I went to school with him at KSHS… he didn’t shut up then either… nah! just joking he’s a really nice bloke.

6. cimbali says:

He is also a Kala boy – same vintage as you LA, so you should get on well

7. Nettie says:

Dammit, the stupid radio at work is broken and all we can tune into is Nova. *sigh*

I’ll check it out online when I get home.

8. Sure it’s broken. Stuck on Nova? How convenient.

9. conticopy says:

LA, you wouldn’t have mixed with those nasty KSHS students would you. Perhaps worst all-boys-public-school down the road?

10. Conti, I made a special trip to photograph Mazenod College, because it looked so ugly when i went there, but was very disappointed, because it looks like a holiday resort now. Didn’t even switch on the camera.

11. cimbali says:

The ugliness of mazza was, and probably still is, on the inside.

12. So you’re saying I’m going to need a flash Cim?

13. cimbali says:

Indeed

14. Mez says:

12:03 AM 1 Feb 08 – There I am! a small blue star on the Eastern edge of the Indian Ocean… nice

15. Hughie says:

I see/hear you got the Gemini reviewing reference in, but where was the mention of the Media Ball!?

(Rang My Ning up to let him know of your appearance, but he claimed there was no radio in the orifice…)

16. He did read the comments.

17. greg hoey says:

720 the perfect target audience a site like this needs to reach in order to make aware of perths bad points. That is the perth snob set and cultured boughousie most likely responsible for a lot of these lousy buildings!

18. Paracleet says:

19. Frank Calabrese says:

[I though I detected a slight air of condescension in Geoff Hutchison’s voice. Possibly I was just confusing it with his general air of smug-pratness.]

More like his Kalamundaness coming out residents of that area think they are god’s gift to the Hills :-)

20. Pingback: (Mid) land that time forgot « The Worst of Perth

21. greg hoey says:

That gardening guru lady they have on zelda or something. Screaching Mouthy Smug-Giggling girt for the gentrified.

And you get the feeling most of the voices on 720 esp many of the female ones for all their sanctimonious liberated feminist instincts have just never in their real lives done a hard days work or ever faced some kind of hardship, alienation or any sort of desperation. Make you wanna puke.

22. Rolly says:

17 & 21 greg hoey. Well balanced view point; chips on both shoulders.