Shark Craft

The Worst of Perth was recently bemoaning the state of coat hanger wire craft in Perth. We claimed the art of coat hanger wire bending for car aerials had been lost by local artisans. Not so. Not so. Embleton.

shark

This entry was posted in worst of perth. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Shark Craft

1. Greg Tangey says:

Wow.. i don’t think i could knowingly attach such a thing to my car. But hey, at least they took the time to make it look better than a triangle.

Do you think the car plays jaws music as it approaches little children? that’d be funny :P

2. CK says:

At last! Somebody has taken up LA’s suggestion of coathanger aerial classes!

Now, if we can just replicate this on the hood: https://perthworst.wordpress.com/2007/10/27/when-it-all-goes-pear-shaped/

3. La Plaza Bentley says:

Embelton!!!!!! Ford Falcon, yes?

4. lazyaussie says:

Yes La P

5. Anonymous Perthon says:

Something you want to tell us La Plaza ???

6. La Plaza Bentley says:

Nah, I’m a Hyundai excel man myself. Heh.

7. Chuntsah says:

In the 90s, my middle brother created a magnificent coathanger penis, for my eldest brother’s 1972 XY (Mission Brown of course) Ford. When parked in Fremantle one night, it was stolen.

8. Chuntsah, that’s the greatest act of brotherly love I’ve heard of since Rolf Harris’ Two Little Boys.

9. Pingback: Crab my Backside « The Worst of Perth