Say no to Who

2015/02/img_3063-0.jpg

Image | This entry was posted in Uncategorisable Worsts and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Say no to Who

Pull my finger.

2. Scanners says:

But say yes to an exaggeration of hair, apparently. OK so we know that Tom Baker had curly locks sufficient enough to place him in the Hair Bear Bunch, but I think Mssrs Hartnell, Troughton and Davison have been subject to some follicle enhancement. As for Sylvester McCoy leading the pack, well, who’d have thought?

3. Dylan H. says:

Didn’t know the fourth doctor was played by Bob Hoskins.

4. you'll get wet says:

These guys look more like Mod Squad. Anyway I thought only adults still watch Dr Who and they’ve already learned to say no to drugs then yes then no then yes then no

5. Arcadia says:

I had my first experience of multiball on this machine. Hungry Spot, cnr of William St and another one I forget the name of.

I’ll just leave this here.

7. El Guisto says:

It looks a little hi tech for Dr Who tho’…if I am correct the majority of his adversaries were made from old shoe boxes sprayed silver….maybe the BBc lost all their Dr money on the pinball franchise and had to resort to cheap effects as a result.
    It kinda explains the Healthway ‘say no to drugs’ sponsorship on the thing as well.

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )