Chimney

Chimney by Shazza. SoFro?

20140904-193748.jpg

This entry was posted in worst graffiti. Bookmark the permalink.

29 Responses to Chimney

1. Rong1 says:

Santa’s coming

2. Dame Shazza says:

Not So Fro. Out Kwoho way.
    Whoops, forgot to remove the watermark.

3. GivDBird says:

*ChimEny

4. NF#1 says:

Earliest cock/chimney joke I know comes courtesy of the Western Brothers circa 1930, e.g. here. The vignette I’m thinking of starts at about 4:00.

5. juantrak says:

Best dick and balls graffiti I’ve seen, was on a local real estate, “house for sale” sign.
    The real estate woman thought it was top stuff to install a big pic of herself on every “for sale” sign.
    But the graffiti artist took great pride in decorating the middle of her forehead with a rampant dick and balls.
    I reckon it was proper, targetted graffiti, like it should be.
    I’m just itching to decorate Michael Sutherlands stupid grinning face on every bus stop shelter.
    SWMBO reckons he’s the Minister for Self Portraits.

6. RubyRuby says:

She had just left the room

Northam raises the game:

‘If I’d been in the aircraft hangar at the time, I’d have been dead. Luckily, I was somewhere else…’

8. juantrak says:

I’d give $100 to see a video of the aerobatics she did to get the Mooney into that position without hurting herself.
    She had no forward speed to flop into that position, and for the life of me, I still can’t figure how she did it.
    One bloke working there claimed she clipped the top of the hangar roof whilst stalled, and the plane somersaulted into that spot.
    It’s kind of like achieving a triple backflip with double twist on a 3M trampoline, and landing on your feet in the centre, without hurting yourself.
    She’s training to be a commercial pilot. Lets just hope she learnt something, and doesn’t do the same thing with a big jet with 200 pax on board.

• NF#1 says:

Women drivers mate. They’re worse than Asians. I mean, just look at that MH370 business.

• Rolly says:

“Any landing you survive is a good one.”
      A line used by the Royal Flying Circus in WW 1.
      Not that a Moony M20 is quite that old, but they are getting on a bit.
      Shades of “The Sugar Bird Lady”, the late – and much lamented – Robyn Miller.