T alone

Bento sees the mainland’s worst kerning.

20140805-195351.jpg

This entry was posted in worst graphic design, worst kerning, worst of perth and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to T alone

1. Rong1 says:

I’ll get an Ultimate P ass and S ave.

2. JaneZ says:

She’s missed it. It’s *behind* you!

3. GivDBird says:

perve

The same advertising firm ran a very popular campaign for Australia’s longest canal.

5. Scanners says:

“Mainland Australia’s Tallest Lighthouse”. So is there one on an island somewhere that’s taller? This doesn’t bode well for any boast of being the tallest in the Southern Hemisphere.

6. NF#1 says:

She can peer down my telescope any time.

7. Russell Woolf's Lovechild says:

Worst commuter

Any wonder Perth drivers can’t merge?

8. Plonka says:

I’m really not joking about this. I want to know what the ultimate pass gets you. So I am going to google it. The thing is……. I just don’t think it’s going to be anything exciting. I expect to be disappointed. And i really shouldn’t be wasting my time on this.

9. Plonka says:

I also want to know what it is I might miss. It’s a fucking t all l ight h ouse. How could I miss it? Off to google now.

10. Plonka says:

Ok, so it wasn’t quite as crap as I thought it might be. Apparently the ultimate pass gets you into the caves as well. Mammoth, Jewel and the other one…… I always forget. That’s not a bad deal, i suppose. Not sure i want to c limb the t allest c anal…. Sorry light house first. There you go. Ultimate!

11. Plonka says:

Looking at that picture…… I can imagine a dialogue…….. Through gritted teeth she said “I hope to God someone get’s this thing off my nose, coz I’m buggered if I can!”.