Outrage Sunday 81 wings of ascension

Please please please tell me this car with a shark hanging from the rear-view mirror and driven by a balding man with a brush moustache doesn’t have a rego that means pussy wagon. Please.

pu51The apogee of consumerism.

bananasNothing makes me think Happy Holidays quite like Mong Olian prawns. I can’t wait for the Mong Olian Prawn Mover!

chinese2chinese1But enough of these terrestrial nothings. I may have to skip Xmas, and posting next week, as I hope to maintain/raise a high vibration, stay on path, turn my sphincter red, and overcome my ego…

“Wings of Ascension is a support group of like-minded spiritual beings focusing on maintaining a high vibration. As we draw closer to the end of 2012 we are being tested to stay on path.  Our intention is to focus on raising our vibration and working through the day to day distractions that we face.  We meet weekly to support each other on overcoming the ego, cleansing the mind, the physical, the emotional and the etherical aspects of our lives.  It’s not just about us though, its also about the ascension of Mother Earth and our responsibility to her ascension as well. We invite you to join us at this amazing time and create a foundation group to ride the waves of ascension together. In La’kech – I am another you.”

wings

This entry was posted in Uncategorisable Worsts, worst car, worst design, worst language and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Outrage Sunday 81 wings of ascension

1. BSWAM says:

“Please please please tell me this car with a shark hanging from the rear-view mirror and driven by a balding man with a brush moustache doesn’t have a rego that means pussy wagon.”

I think you’re fucked out of luck with that one.

You don’t wanna know how popular the Banana Mover Mover Mover is here in my little corner of the world, DFOC. Praise Tarvu !

3. vegan says:

banana movers available from woolies subi for $1.

Ah , the MX5. Car of choice for the mistress whose sugar daddy can’t afford a Z3.

5. Shazza says:

Imagine my disappointment that The Wings Of Ascension support group don’t have any discussions started on their page yet.

6. Martyn says:

Banana movers?! I had to look them up – the face value explanation just seemed too absurd to be the truth. But it is.

Meh, always thought necessity was the mother of invention.

7. Legend 101 says: