Me doing Comedy

It will sell out, so book it if you want to go.

This entry was posted in worst of perth and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

50 Responses to Me doing Comedy

1. 8-10:30. They will reserve a table for bookings of 4 or more.

2. Ahhhhhh someone film it with a cheap camera phone, I’ll be working :(

3. PeteF says:

TLA, that’s in Freotown, how are you avoiding the ire of stilt walkers & mime artits as you get in & out of the venue? Helicopter drop?

I came for the vibrancy, but I stayed for the scattergun incoherent run-through of talking points.

WTF is she on about? Small bars, property values, mining boom, domestic violence, house design, gang violence, homelessness. There’s something, and nothing, for everyone!

that must hold some sort of Worst World Record for the most uses of the word ‘vibrancy’ in inverted commas. They’re all squeezed in there like rush-hour traffic on the Mitchell Freeway…

6. See Werzel in Super Dingo by the way.

• billoslatter says:

A mixture of Danger5 .Double the Fist and Wilfred. FWIW I have de-constructed Danger5 and found nothing there. but still an entertaining romp.

• on another topic, someone said that it was you that claimed Paul Nurry had run for liberal preselection. Was it?

• billoslatter says:

No , though it has the air of verisimilitude. Was it for the seat of Blowhard ?
          On another note good Prosh yesterday. I particularly enjoyed the channelling of Mainies’ thoughts on Our Cuzz ( seen it all before) and the Rinehart story.

7. Love Thy Neighbour, Dinner Ladies, or… Heil Honey I’m Home http://www.sitcom.co.uk/sitcoms/heil_honey.shtml

8. PeteF says:

TLA, is your show part of the Street Arts Festival by any chance? http://www.fremantle.wa.gov.au/festivals/Fremantle_Street_Arts_Festival
    Not sure if irony or subversion…

9. PeteF says:

I’m sure it is TLA, you’ve been pranked!

10. Bartender's Skills with a Manhatten says:

Wish I could be there–anyone recording it?

11. PeteF says:

I’ll take one for the team. I’m just trying to find an old phone so I can get suitably grainy video footage, perhaps some TLA upskirt or something.

This going to be the next Virual hit, TLA.

13. Pingback: Weekend Worstoff 195 | The Worst of Perth

Break a stilt, TLA. Sorry I couldn’t make it, but I figured hosting the event in Freo was your way of saying FOWF.

15. Rolly says:

Dunno about the Monaro, but, the last time I was in that vicinity, the bogs were almost lapping around a blokes ankles.

16. Pingback: Outrage Sunday 48 bidet you adieu | The Worst of Perth

17. Fergles says:

I was there on Saturday night, and must congratulate for staying true to your blog and really being ‘the worst of perth’. Tumbleweed, and done.