Four More Years!

Just realised it’s The Worst of Perth’s 4th anniversary! Feels longer sometimes. Still haven’t been given a Royalties for Regions temporary tatt. Had to make my own. Also, haven’t had a poll for a while. This one should be popular.

This entry was posted in Uncategorisable Worsts. Bookmark the permalink.

88 Responses to Four More Years!

Happy anniversary, TLA. Many thanks for bothering to keep us constantly amused and appalled. Cheers !

2. Lucky Star says:

Happy anniversary TLA! Thanks for the worsts and not worsts, and here’s to many more!

happy anniversary and all that.

I’ve asked Paul Murray to arrange flowers

and something special for the anniversary:

Eskimo Joe to write new song for Dockers:

lyric by Tim Winton?

I thought they already wrote ‘Who sold her out’ for Mark Harvey

5. Russell Wolfe's Lovechild says:

Happy Birthday cunt. No danger of running out of Worsts in Busselton-on-the-Swan.

Why ban TL101? Who made you Rob Johnson?

6. Rolly says:

Good Grief!
    Have I really wasted so much time for so long?
    Why ban TL 101, after all he adds little to the value of the blog and takes up a lot of pars to get his/her meaningless twaddle across.
    Ban Parliamentary representatives from the public arena in preference, they do much the same thing, but on a grander scale.

7. vegan says:

happy anniversary.

long may you worst.

8. Pete says:

4 years on & the worsts still make themselves everywhere one looks. Happy Birthday country.

TL101? BAN HIM(NO OFFENCE) or not, sometimes its amusing despite lack of relevance. Most amusing is the ire raised by the robotic posts submitted. Does ok for a hack journo

9. rottobloggo says:

Happy anniversary.
    I am disappointed Wikipedia doesn’t have something about the great moment in its On This Day section.
    I can’t confirm nor deny I am the bloke in the above photo.

Did you also get AWOL and FIFO on your knuckles?

is it true that the Herald are having a similar vote on Andrew Bolt?

what a shocking assault on free speech this is.

12. BRIK says:

Happy four years!
    Poll is not worst.

13. golden1 says:

Happy Anniversary LA. Nice work.

14. Rouei says:

Today you’re 4! Happy Birthday! Now you can go to kindergarten, twop!
    It’s time to think out of the square…4 corners, get it??
    yes, I have no life.

15. B.T. says:

Happy 4th.

16. Interesting. Leaving him be is wining the poll.

Im very dissapointed and Disaprove on the poll and find it dicusting and I demanded it taken away A.S.A.P!.

18. boredinbouldaire says:

Congrats TLA – makes me not so bored in Boulder.

TL101 ? Leave the silly prick be. ( I wonder how he voted?)

19. Rebalehan says:

yeah, yeah, yeah, TWoP is one of the highlights of my late evening entertainment. Well done and here’s to many more. You should be very proud of yourself TLA. And I would like to say that TL101 adds a vibrancy that money couldn’t buy

20. govinda1 says:

Belated happy fourth LA, please don’t go.
    I say keep the legend, either s/he’s real or an excruciatingly sustained effort.

I now have an earworm of the Chemical Brothers’ ‘Let Forever Be’ with the words:

‘Nah, Let the poor cunt be.’

22. ronggly says:

Congratulations on four years old, TLA. Looking forward to CHOGM supplying a rich mine of worsts.

23. BrownBook says:

If this was a real WA referendum, you’d ignore the result anyway

24. RubyRuby says:

A belated yet deeply heartfelt thank you for your Not Worst work on this site, TLA!

4 years?!

If only I had the mad skillz / iPhone app (I’m sure one exists) to create a montage of various worsts and comments wrangling (with a scrolling feed of the twitter update GOLD across the bottom), with a musical soundtrack. I’m thinking “The Way We Were” or maybe “Celebrate” (that one from 1988?).

Something slightly commissioned and naff should do it…