Weekend Worsdtoff 155

Bento knows where he’ll be this afternoon.
The 2011 auction will showcase artwork from an array of artists, in particular Fremantle musician John Butler, who will paint a deckchair to be auctioned specifically for this event.
These deckchair artz are always terrible, no matter who does them, so I hope someone can get a snap of Bono Butler’s no doubt excruciatingly bad bum holder.

An empty heart, Nanjing.

RubyRuby wonders why we don’t have this Melbourne hardware chain in Perth.Michael saw someone wearing a snuggie in the mall for lunchtime shopping. And Sam saw a giant tin of diced beetroot abandoned at Perth Busport as if someone had just in time realised that they hated beetroot and jumped on the bus with a “See ya sucker!” directed to the tin.

This entry was posted in Uncategorisable Worsts, weekend worstoff, worst art and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Weekend Worsdtoff 155

What brand of car is that? (oviously chineese)

2. BrownBook says:

Isn’t it fun how in China anything left outside for one day ends up with that grime? Or if you leave your window open.

• rottobloggo says:

Man: you’ve made it in this town when there’s a feature on your wardrobe.

I am wearing my DFOC 100% Outrage Perthonality T-shirt for a big night out tonight, skink, if that comforts you.

• JaneZ says:

There’s not many people who can so effectively self-parody. Not that I’m suggesting it’s intentional

• The Bartender's skills with a Manhatten says:

“The Easton Pearson dress is the only one in WA. It was flown in for another customer who changed her mind and I came along to buy it. It was featured on the cover of Harper’s Bazaar. It is a very wearable outfit that can be dressed up or down depending on my mood and occasion.”

Okay….

”The pink Easton Pearson dress is another favourite and the colour matches my lipstick and nail polish.”

So the first Easton Pearson dress is the only one in WA…except for the pink one hanging right next to it.

This woman is a lawyer? I’d love to see her dismiss evidence.

Also: “I don’t buy as many pairs of shoes or bags as I do clothes, as they are accessories, which don’t stand out like clothes do.”

Ms. Tong, accessories are designed specifically to “stand out” and provide signature notes for an outfit. That way you can keep wearing a few basic outfits and dress them up with different details. Do you actually know what a wardrobe is?

3. Lucky Star says:

I know it’s been cold outside recently, but since when was wearing a Snuggie to the shops deemed acceptable. The guy needs a good slapping. I used to laugh at the ads when they were on. All the people in them looked like members of some kind of cult.

RubyRuby, I’ll see you ManFax and raise you with this one we spotted in Geelong last September…

Worsdtoff ? Nice trolley.