Arrondisement Festival

Tomorrow is the inaugural Arrondissement Festival, AKA Beaufort Street Festival. I will definitely be attending. You may well see Cameron Zombie Cave, Comrade Bento, Bedford Crackpot and many other elites. Take your camera. Promises to be Derridarian. Public transport highly recommended. Or ride your fixie down.

This entry was posted in Uncategorisable Worsts and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

72 Responses to Arrondisement Festival

1. vegan says:

i thought attendance was compulsory for those living in the vicinity of teh diss?

2. Natalia Fan #1 says:

Should have your own stand TLA, flog some shirts and calendars. All proceeds go to Henk. Derridean? Otherwise, may I say: Eurgh.

3. Natalia Fan #1 says:

“Going down to the fest? Bit busy with the new magazine – you know, Kultur, gotta finish some layout – but yeah, I’m going; heading down early to avoid the posers. TRG Trio sounds good though, so I’ll hand around for that.”

4. CB One says:

I see Peter Bells’ new small bar for gold-diggers and cockheads has opened up. Any chance they’ll be having a stall the Teh ‘fest?

5. cottcoast says:

It will be a day of street fests; Cott is reattempting “Hullabaloo in the Village” – I think I’ll defect to the Arrondisement, as I expect a more liberal attitude to my public (scotto veranda) drinking and smoking.

6. bigsimmmo says:

Highgate Primary School Band…worst or not worst?

The vibe is a bleeding bald cat emerging from a manhole…very inner city…

8. Mez says:

when did the YMCA’s Mobile Skate Park become art?

Words and phrases deployed by Nick Catania in Festival bumf:

Showcase…amazing cosmopolitan lifestyle…vibrant…thriving…wealth…options…drawcards…pulse…celebration…eclectic…hangouts…diversity…community…partner…’place to be’…zzzzzzz.

10. NVL_II says:

What happened to all the junkies in Mount Lawley? The Asians? The gays?

VIBRANCY!